OUTREACH DAY

"Mortez? Wednesday? Are you guys there?"Tyler asked frantically.

                  "I'm still breathing , " Mortez smiled inside the bag pulled over his head ; it had been a while since he was kidnapped - however, this sad attempt at taking him and his twin were hostage could barely be called kidnapping.

                  He recalled the book he was reading ; The Art Of Torture and so far the  necessity of kidnapping their captors had actually done was the basic things for all kidnappers to do ; obsecure the sight so the vicitim sends themselves into a  mental frenzy of confusion. Thank goodness, he and Wednesday weren't that easy to easily cluster.

                   "I'm still unfortunately in the land of the living."  Wednesday supplied as she rolled her eyes inside the bag. The knot on her wrist was tight to cut off circulation but it was not effective so he quickly begun loosening the binds.

                  "There's no need to panic. Let's remain calm."

                    "I'm perfectly calm." Mortez said , his hands were also working on the ropes on his writs - he was disappointed that it was so easy to actually undo. He and Pugsley had come up with complicated knots even Wednesday had trouble escaping ; The Addams Brothers Knot they called it.

           "If anything , you should be the one who needs to remain calm Galpin."  Wednesday could feel her annoyance doubling , it was clear Tyler was  obviously panicking, she wouldn't be surprised if he was sweating under his bag. "Seriously , for a Hyde , you're incredibly easy to frighten and fluster ."

              "One , I'm half Hyde ," Tyler scoffed, " two sorry if I clearly don't have the experience at being hostage like you two."

                "It's basically Addams family tradition ," Mortez said as he removed his ropes but still remained where he was , "Uncle Fester once kidnapped us when we're four and held hostage in a maze  for twenty fours hours  , we didn't even know it was him untill Wednesday and I escaped."  Mortez couldn't help smile at the childhood memory.

                    "My point is," Tyler begun , ignoring the elder Addams child, "I'm not packaged with what to do as a hostage in a  kidnapping situation. I barely listened to my Dad's lecture.
"

                    "Well then Galpin ,"  Wednesday turned to her left since that's where it seemed Tyler was ,"they say it's never too late to learn something. The opportunity has presented a chance to you." The ravenette could swear she heard the half human-half Hyde snort in amusement.

                    "I sure hope our mysterious kidnapper is psychotic," Mortez then adjusted his senses to his surrounding ; he could hear faint footsteps coming their way  , "someone's coming."

              "The heads up was neccessary Mortez." Wednesday didn't need her twin to point the obvious. If their kidnapper was indeed , a pyschopath , with lousy kidnapping skills , Wednesday wouldn't mind  - it sounded like her kind of party.

              The bags were removed from their heads , a projector light showed a raven cawing.

                     "Uh..hi?" Tyler said to the mysterious figures and at this point both twins were utterly and completely disappointed at their mysterious figures donning purple cloaks and weird bird masks.

                  "Who dares breach our inner sanctum?" A voice boomed in the room..

               "Seriously?" Mortez rose a brow at their  ' captors ' , the elder Addams twin clearly calm and unbothered , "a voice changer? Really? ".