𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

IM BACKKKKKKKK 🤭

I don't think you guys understand how much I love this human Monty design. Literally on my knees rn (shout out to the artist).

Your POV

You clocked in and went straight to Monty's room, hoping to get this done quickly so you could relax. Crazy how much you were getting paid for barely doing anything.

You knocked on the door and crossed your fingers. Please be in a good mood. You whispered repeatedly to yourself before the door opened.

Monty looked down at you. "Someone's here early." He said, moving so you could walk in. "How are you feeling on this fine morning Montgomery?" You asked, expecting a smart response.

"I feel an unnecessary conversation startin'." He rolled his eyes, sitting on his couch. You silently laughed to yourself, your prediction being correct. You got to work, not having much to fix since the day hadn't really started. Just a few wires out of place.

"So...you must have a lot of fans Mr. Montgomery?" You asked, rearranging his wires.

The was a pause.

"Fangirls. They get pretty relentless sometimes." He answered. "Not popular with the kids?" You question. "Nah, the little shits are terrified of me. But they like everyone else, especially love Freddy." He huffed, pushing up his star glasses.

You sensed Monty wasn't good friends with Freddy, or they just didn't seem to be on good terms, so you changed the subject. "So...fangirls huh?" You said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it's always the teenage girls." He replied, acting unamused but you tell this boosted his ego...a lot.

"A girl snuck in here and hid under the couch once." He added with a small laugh. "You do anything or ignore her?" You asked, slightly interested.

"Well, I had t' kick her out. Gave her a sticker though." He smiled, thinking about the memory.

It was so crazy how advanced they were.

"Well, I'm done, you're free now." You said, getting up and collecting your materials. He simply nodded his head as you left.

Easy peasy.

You decided on dropping your materials off at Parts and Service before doing anything else. Just as you entered you ran into someone. Hard.

The person seemed to be running out just as you walked inside, based on the way you fell backwards. "Holy shit. I'm so sorry." The lady apologized. "That was completely my fault, I shouldn't have been moving so fast around the corner." She added, helping you up.

You got a better look at her, she had fiery red braids, done up in a ponytail with two pieces in the front. She had chocolate brown skin with dark hazel eyes and even had a black septum nose piercing.

"You're totally fine, I should've watched where I was going." You said, quickly dismissing the accident and not holding a grudge.

She smiled, glad you had forgiven her so quickly. "Thank you, the reason I had rushed out so quickly was because I was gonna grab food I'm late for. You wanna come with me?" She offered, motioning to the exit.