Track: Thirteen

* Brooklyn Baby *
                ~ | Season 1, Track 8:
              "Looks Like We Made It."

**************************************

"CAMILAAAA." Stevie screams and runs over to her sister in law and takes her in a bone crushing hug. "Oh my gosh, I missed you so much." Camila said while they shook each other back and forth.

The group was currently at a party.
Warren comes over and takes Camila from Stevie to hug.

Warren, let's go of her, and Karen walks up to greet Camila. "You're here." Karen said while hugging the dark-haired girl."suprise." Camila said with a huge smile.
Karen let the girl go so Eddie could hug her.

Daisy walks in, holding Nickis' hand. Billy gives them a soft smile.
Camila notices the singer come and greets her.

"Oh, only you could get Billy to a party."Daisy said, referring to Camila.
******
The party goes on with most of the band drinking and doing drugs. Daisy offers Stevie a line, and she goes to take it.
Billy grabs his sisters shoulders.
Stevie tries to shrug him off.
"Get the f**k off of me." Stevie says a bit tipsy.
"You're not doing that shit it will ruin you." Billy says, worried for his sister.
"Yea well your not here to decide what and what won't ruin me." Stevie fumed as her face flushed to a light red, and her hands started to shake.
Stevie shruggs from his grasp and goes for the line.
Billy drops his arms in defeat.
Eddie walks up behind him.
"What was that." Eddie questions him with his eyebrow raised.
Billy turns to look at him.
"She doesn't need to be putting that shit in her body." Billy said.
"Oh really, I'm sure you know a lot about that." Eddie sneered with his fists clenched.
Billy clenches his jaw.
"What's that supposed to mean man, you don't know anything about me."Billy said, getting in Eddie's face.
People at the party start to look at the two men, including stevie.
"Enough to know what a real f**k-up you are." Eddie said.
Billy hits Eddie Square in the jaw.
Eddie falls back at the hit.
"What the hell is wrong with you." Stevis said, running over to her boyfriend, who was shocked at the hit and now crumbled on the floor.
"He doesn't give a shit about you." Billy said, his knuckles starting to burn.
"F**k you." Stevie said, helping Eddie get back to his feet.
Camila grabs Billy by the shoulder, pulling him away to a dark corridor.
******
The party was slowing down.
Eddie had his head draped on stevies shoulder as they sat on the couch with the rest of the band mates and a couple of groupies.
Stevie held ice in a bag from coolers lying around and held it to Eddie's jaw.
He had a pained expression on his face.
Stevie held him almost dozing off every so often to Nickis story he was telling.

"So we jumped, and everything got slow, and I looked at Daisy. The moon was like in her hand, and she was placing it there in the sky." Nicki explained his story, sitting in a fancy golden chair with Daisy sitting on the floor by his side.

Billy stood far away from the couple with Camila leaning on his back. If looks could kill, Billy would have already been dead by Stevie.

Stevie dozed off and awoke to the sound of the others laughing. Eddie grumbled.
******
Camila left the next morning, and Stevie had already said her goodbyes before Billy took her to the airport.

"If you want, I can cover it with some foundation." Stevie asked as she sofly held Eddie's swolen and purple jaw.
"It's fine. I got to go on stage." Eddie replied.
"Ok." Stevie gave him a small smile.
Eddie held her head and gave her forehead a kiss before walking away to the stage of flourescent lights.
Stevie walked over and stood by Rod, who was lighting a cigarette.
******
The band finished their set, and they headed off to Daisy's bus to hang out.
Graham was in the back laying his bunk.
Stevie watched a groupie head to the back towards his bunk.
Eddie came in from outside and lifted his girlfriend up as she jumped in his arms in suprise. He sat down and held her on his lap.
Graham quickly ran away from the groupie and came towards the front of the bus.
"Oh great, that was a bet." Graham stated while agitated at the girl.
"You know they got medicine that could fix all that up for you, man. " Eddie snickered.
Stevie smacked his shoulder.
"No, nobody has VD for a whole year." Warren said, lighting a cigarette.
"Well then, what could it be?Are you into dudes now or something? Eddie questioned.