Track: Seven

* Brooklyn Baby *
                ~ | Season 1, Track 4:
                     "I Saw the Light."

**************************************

Stevie lay in bed wrapped in covers with Eddie by her side. With the morning light peeking in.
She heard a light knocking at the door before the stranger got impatient and threw the door open.
Billy stood in the door frame with wide eyes.
Stevie sat up in bed wide-eyed .she smacked Eddie's chest, and he grunted.
"Why did you smack me." Eddie mumbled, looking up to see her wide-eyed face.
He looked at what she was looking at to see a fuming Billy with smoke practically coming out of his ears.
"Billy, it's not what it looks like." Stevie said, trying to calm him down.
"No. It is actually what it looks like." Billy said. Before he pulled Eddie out of the bed and dragged him by his feet."Get the f**k off of me." Eddie screamed, trying to wiggle his legs free from Billy's grasp, but the man held on tighter.
"BILLY." Stevie screamed, running over to her brother, who was dragging her boyfriend.
Billy dragged him out into the living room with Stevie grabbing onto Billy's arms.
The rest of the inhabitants of the house walked towards the commotion in the living room.
Billy let go of his legs before placing his fist into Eddie's cheek.
Eddie cried out in pain and kicked Billy's chest. Knocking him to the ground.
Billy quickly crawled to Eddie to give him another punch.
Graham ran into the room with the rest of the group following him and Camila, who had just come into the front door.
Graham grabbed onto Billy, trapping his arms so he couldn't hurt Eddie anymore. Billy wiggled in his grasp before letting go.
"Billy, what the f**k is wrong with you." Camila said to the fuming man.
"He's f**king my sister." Billy said.
"You don't have to phrase it like that." Eddie said.
Stevie dragged Billy onto the porch so she could talk to him.
"What is wrong with you." Stevie said.
"What is wrong with me. You could have chosen anyone in the world but you had to choose him from my band." Billy said.
"Why can't you just be happy for me." Stevie said with her eyes getting teary.
"I would be happy if it wasn't him." Billy said before walking off to his car.
He got in and drove off.
Stevie dropped to the floor in tears.
Graham saw his sister in distress outside and walked out the door to her.
He dropped to the ground and wrapped his arms around the girl who hugged back tighter.
******
"You don't have to come tonight. If you really don't want to." Camila told her sister in law as she sat in her bed.
"No, I want to come. I won't let him have the satisfaction. " Stevie said.
"Okkk." Camila said before kissing the girl on the cheek and walking out of her room.
******
Stevie walked around the party with Eddie holding his hand. Both of them have beer cans in their other hands.
Stevie dragged him inside to see people dancing to the music on the "dance floor." Stevie put her beer on a table and took Eddie's doing the same.
She saw Daisy come into he house carrying a pineapple.
Stevie walked over to the girl and hugged her before letting her go.
Stevie walked back over to Eddie and dragged him to the dance floor. She put her arms around his shoulders, and they both swayed drunkenly.
The power turned off as Eddie spun her once.
"What the hell." Eddie said before dragging her over to Camila and Karen.
Camila handed her and eddie candles to distribute out to others.
Stevie handed out her last candle before walking over to Eddie and layed her head on his shoulder.
Karen sat down at the piano before playing and sofly singing.
Eddie picked up a guitar to play with her tune.
Stevie swayed to the music before Billy joined Daisy to sing to the crowd of people who started singing along with the two.
"When I was stronger." Daisy and Billy sung finishing the song.
Warren shook the drum in arms obnoxiously, and the crowd cheered.

******
Word count: 700