No name

Your POV.

Gamzee was gone. What am I supposed to do? Just as I thought this a knock came at my door. I opened the door to see a letter taped to the door. It was in a dark purple envelope. I opened it to find someone had written,

YoU kNoW tHaT pLaCe BeTwEeN sLeEp AnD aWaKe, ThE pLaCe WhErE yOu CaN sTiLl ReMeMbEr DrEaMiNg? ThAt'S wHeRe I'lL aLwAyS lOvE yOu. ThAt'S wHeRe I'lL bE wAiTiNg.

It took me awhile to understand. But the biggest question was: Was it from Gamzee? I started to cry. Just thinking about him. Something was wrong with me. I needed Gamzee. I needed his touch. I needed him.
A knock came to the door. Kurloz walked in. I needed him right now. I really did. He held me as I cried into his shoulder. I held him while I realized I still had my SpongeBob booty shorts on and tank top. I started to laugh a little. That was better than crying on my friend's shoulder.
He walked out after I was done crying. I bet he knew I missed Gamzee. I guess he wanted to help me through this. But he knew I couldn't handle this with him. It seemed as if he was just doing this because I was sad. But I don't know.

I didn't even bother to get dressed. I went straight to the kitchen. I was stuffing my face with oatmeal when a boy walked through the door. Oatmeal was dripping down my chin. Holy shit! I thought. He was in a tux with a fuchsia color tie. He started to laugh. He was very handsome. But really to me what caught my attention was his tie. He was the highest blood type.

I whipped my mouth and started to laugh under my breath. He at down next to me. "Hello my dear. I am Dimitri," he said. The high blood walked in a scoffed at me. Saying, "What the motherfuck are you wearing!" I was walking to my room when Dimitri grabbed my hand. He whispered in my ear, "Do you ever feel you're running very face, just to stay in the same place?" He let my hand go. And stood there waiting for me to say something. "W-Would you like to come with me?" I asked. He of course just walked up the stairs with me.

We just sat in my room and read. He liked the books about romance. It was funny, yet cute at the same time. He was a perfect image of a man. But I didn't want a man. I wanted a clown, named Gamzee Makara.
I felt something warm slide down my check. It was a tear. I wiped it away. No one needed to hold me anymore. I needed to be strong. Gamzee was was gone, but I couldn't do anything about it.

After reading a couple more books, Dimitri left. I was happy he did. I couldn't handle anymore questions about my books.
After just looking at the ceiling for awhile, I went down to the kitchen to get me something to eat.
As I walked down the stairs, there was a shadow. I just kept walking.
I got to the kitchen and the shadow bowed. I saw him. His face. His horns. He was a Makara. "My dear (Y/N). Why are you sad?" he asked. "I am not s-" I started. "Yes you are. Gamzee has fled and you are now to be wed," he rhymed this. " You wish for him to stay.
Yet he left near the bay." The bay! I thought. This guy knew something I didn't. "What do you know?" I asked. "To find out where he fled, you must find someone to wed," he kept rhyming and I couldn't take it. I ran to my room and slammed the door. I was done with this. Gamzee didn't care enough to tell me he loved me. I was over this. I was done.  I fell asleep crying.

I woke up with a puffy face. Tear stains still on my face.

~~done for this chapter~~