Cold, So Cold

Your POV.

The ball would be in a few more weeks. But I was worried about Gamzee. I hadn't seen him in about a week. He never shuts people out this long. What about the Faygo?!?! Too late it's mine. I wanted to help around the ball room again but the high blood said no. I went to Gamzee's room, and opened the door.
He was sleeping. His hair disheveled. I just stood there in the door, watching him sleep. He turned and I heard foot steps going down the hall. I closed the door, and Gamzee sat up. He looked at me and looked back down at his bed sheets. He was holding his knees now, and resting his chin at the top. "What the motherfuck do you want?" he asked. "I-I-I came to see if you were okay," I said. "Oh, well you did. So you can leave," he said. He closed his eyes and sighed. He pointed to the end of the bed. I went over and sat down crossed legged. "You almost motherfucking kissed my motherfucking brother,(Y/N). He's not a good guy for you. He's confusing. I know you might think I'm motherfucking making this up but I care about you, way too much to see you end up with him," he said. This strong happy guy I knew, was now sad and alone. "It's cold, so cold," he said. And went back to sleep. I pecked a kiss on his forehead, then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I know I suck at this. I hope you liked it anyway!
:D