Sad Violinist

Your POV.

Weeks had passed, and I was still being asked so many different questions. The most about would be who would play piano. I had just learned from Kurloz how to play, so I would when the piano was needed.

Gamzee asked,"Would you help me with this song?" He then held up a price of sheet music. I held it in my hand. The scratches on it and the rips. I noticed how beautiful it was, how yellowish it was. I asked,"What is this?" "The song for the married," he mentioned, "A man had made this after his love married another. He was madly in love with her. I simply motherfucking call the motherfucker the sad violinist."

After we played the song for awhile I noticed one thing, the violin was fairly more beautifully played than the piano.

After a couple of hours of practicing, Kurloz walked in, mouth unstitched. Gamzee wasn't surprised, it was like this happens all the time. "Hello, (Y/N) how are you?" he had asked. "Just peachy," I said back. He held out his hand at me. I looked up and he wanted me to take it I guess. So I did.
Gamzee started playing, and Kurloz started dancing with me. He held my waist and brought me closer. I held one of his hands and held his shoulder. there was barley an inch between our faces. Gamzee stopped. And left the room, not finishing the song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was stupid guys.
I just hoped you liked it!!!