Meaningless

Your POV.

My wavy black curls tangled up in my face as I was washing the dishes. My horns curved vertical to point out wards. My hair was a mess. I had told the high blood many times before that I had to do something. He had raised me since I was around twelve. He treated me as a Makara. But I wanted to help out with something.
As I was lost in thought, Kurloz came from behind me and put his arms around my waist and head on my shoulder. I laughed at this a took a few bubbles from the sink and bopped them on his nose. He looked amused and just walked away. Kurloz was a flirt with me, but never romantic. I've heard he played the cello. But I never heard him play it. It reminds me of the last time I did here music. A beautiful piano. A beautiful melody. This hadn't happened till the last ball. It was to welcome me as a new member of the house hold.
I was drawn from my deep thoughts when Gamzee Makara came through the door. "Where the motherfuck is the motherfucking Faygo?!" Gamzee had yelled. I had just stood there wiping down a plate as he started to yell at everyone. I had stolen the last of the Faygo because I love the strawberry kind. I laughed under my breath. And he yelled, "What the motherfuck are you laughing about?" "Oh... Nothing just remembering something,"" I said and then he walked out of the kitchen. I was left to finish the dishes.

I had finished and started to walk around again. There were so many rooms I never saw.
I came across a room... A ball room. There was a piano in the corner. I walked over and saw someone playing a song... Moonlight Sonata no. 14. The boy I could not see. But I saw his horns. He was a Makara.
I walked over to him. This song was beautiful with his hands moving a long the keys. I looked up to see what looked like an older Gamzee. His eyes were closed his lips were huge and looked kissable.
Once he stopped playing he looked at me. His eyes. I realized this was Kurloz. My eyes widened. He looked at me like something was wrong. He then opened his mouth and for the first time, spoke, "Hello(Y/N). How has your day been?" Kurloz asked. My mouth dropped. His voice was smooth yet booming. "F-F-Fine. Y-Y-You can speak?" I had asked. "Yes,(Y/N), I can," he said and then smiled. Teeth showing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was stupid. I hope someone liked it.