Part 6 - what are you doing dad?

I knock on the door...
My dad opens it and says "what do you want" furiously "what the hell dad you made mom cry and why do you want a divorce anyway"
I said confused and mad "because your moms a lying cheating bitch that's why" i looked at him in shock " what did you call my mom??" I asked "a b.i.t.c.h" i went in for a punch but he held my arm " you cant punch me y/n and you don't know what the hell you mom did" he said "yes i don't how about you tell me then?" I said acting strong and brave while crossing my arms "come in" he says

Once i go in he pushes me "what are you doing dad?" I said looking scared "your mom cheated on me with my brother..my own brother" i looked at him in disbelief "so what did you do to your brother exactly?" "I knocked him out i hope he's alive tho" the moment he said that i got scared like very scared "ok dad i believe you heh ok can i go now alright bye" i start running to the door but he races me to it "no no you aren't going..your staying here." I looked at him i was scared i thought i was gonna die...

I sat there in stress shaking my legs biting my fingers fidgeting with anything i was stressed and scared

"Hey y/n don't be scared i wont do anything to you my lovely daughter," i move his hands "what the hell y/n you think im gonna do something to you HUH DO YOU??" I nod "yes i do i do" he slapped me out of no where i was...speechless

I look at the exit thinking i can do it so i run to it and make it out but he pulls me back into his house and pushes me backwards "oh yeah now im gonna do something im gonna fry you up like how i fried my brother up after you is your mother" he laughs like a disgusting drunk he is.. "dad stop please what the hell has gotten into you??" He slaps me again he started getting his anger out on me he punches me Puls my hair kicks me pushes me slaps me every way you would imagine i was bleeding everywhere i thought i was about to die..

I opened my phone and sent my location quickly to the triplets since its the fastest thing i could do. After a few more beatings i heard a knock, i felt relieved i heard matt.. "hello sir is y/n here??" "Hi no she isn't" i scream "MATT IM HERE PLEASE HELP" matt see me and my dad punch's him i guess you could say this was not good because they were both strong eventually i called the cops and while that happened i tried helping matt but my dad kept throwing beer bottles at us and slapping us and punching us he's a psycho i real psycho. My dad picked my up and threw me onto he floor in this moment i thought i was going to die. Matt looks at me in a concerned way while i was attempting to breathe. Finally the cops arrive and mat holds me once again in his arms..

I felt like i was gonna die i good death..hah he carried me and talked to the police and told the police we don't need an ambulance we went into the van and he took me home. He gave me water and all of the to help me breathe and he gave me medicine to stop the pain i looked at him thinking of what im gonna do. He looked at me back and moved hair out of my face... it felt in believable..i felt like i was in a dream i saw him leaning in and he kissed me on my head and i felt like this was fake..really fake, but it felt amazing

I don't know what happened with my dad but i know im fine and im glad i have matt even if he caused so much drama in my life.. i still love him but i don't know what to do.