Part 3 - The party

I decide to go shopping but obviously ask my mom first. "Hi mama can i go to a party my friends invited me to today?" I asked while doing my puppy eyes so she says yes.  "Ok yeah but come home before 1 ok?" She says. "Ok thank youu! I need to go shop for clothes tho" i say while getting my keys. "Ok have fun!." I leave the house and go into my car and finally drive off. I finally arrive to the mall. I find this really cute store so i go in. I look around for nice dresses and find three options.

 I look around for nice dresses and find three options

It was really hard deciding but i went for the green one

It was really hard deciding but i went for the green one. After i got it i went to Sephora and got new makeup supplies. I finally headed home just to see who my neighbors were. It was the sturniolo triplets! I see nick outside and decide to visit. "Hey nick i just knew u were my neighbor!" I say with excitement "oh hi i didn't know either thats cool you can come visit us more often now!" He says while smiling. "I better get going tho i need to try on my clothes for today" i say while waving goodbye. I finally go up to my room and try on the dress, it was like perfect. I start getting ready at around 3:30 and finished at 4:30. I took some pictures for my instagram and posted them.

                                        liked by Nicolas-sturniolo, matty b, christopherr, and 793 others                                     y/n — partyyy🫶🏻

                                    y/n — partyyy🫶🏻

                                    Nicolas-sturniolo - gorgggg WHATT!
                                    creator - all youuuu!!!
                                    matty b - nice dress
                                    *liked by creator*
                                    christopherrr - BEAUTYY
                                    creator - STOP OMG

I finally get into my car and head to the party once i arrive i see chris coming over and bringing me to them. "Oh hi y/n!" Nick says "hii guyss so what do you do in parties I've never really been to one" i say while nervously chuckling "not all parties are the same so we just usually go with the flow" chris exclaimed. "Guys i got things in the car i need to grab, could you help?" Nick said "yeah alright" matt and chris replied.
After a bit of sitting and scrolling on my phone, a guy comes up to me. "Hey uh can i sit here?" He says "oh hi yeah you can" i reply with a smile, "im jace, you?" "I'm y/n" i say. "How old are you?" "I'm 18, you?" "I'm 19" he says while staring at my eyes it didn't feel like love tho. He had brown hair and brown eyes all the natural features, he was pretty but not my type.
Matts POV:
Im looking at her staring at this guy. He's not even good looking what the hell, and he doesn't look like a good person either im gonna talk to her and warn her about this guy, but i cant look away..

y/ns POV:
Im looking at this guy wondering wether i like him or not. Well i don't think so. "Hey uh do you know who that guy is?" Jace asks with a confused look. "Oh yeah he's a friend of mine" "well he's annoying me and keeps staring" "ill go talk to him" I say while walking towards matt. I grabbed his wrists and pulled him to a hall way and said "what the hell are you doing?" While being very mad "nothing, but he looks very weird i mean he looks not safe to be honest with you" matt says acting protective "well you aren't safe either so" i say while walking back to jace, matt grabs me and tells me that i shouldn't go back to him but i let go and just run of.

Matts POV:
Thats stupid guy asked me where y/n was and i told me she went home. "Bro that gurl was an easy target any man could do stuff to her" Jace says while laughing. I got mad and only chose violence as an answer so i swung a punch on his face, and there it begins. Nick and chris hold me back while i have bruises and cuts all over my face but i wasn't mad, i was proud i knocked him out..

y/ns POV:
I ran back to my house in tears because of how matt ruined my chances, i put my head on the bed and just sat there for at least a minute or two then took a shower and freshened up. I saw the boys out my window so i decided to apologize to chris and nick for running out without context. "Hey guys sorry for going out without any context" i say while look down " its ok y/n at least your ok" nick smiles.
I go back to my house and put my head under the covers while scrolling on my phone just to hear a knock on my window i check who it is and its.....MATT??? "Matt what are you doing here" i say looking confused "i wanted to check up on you" he says looking down with his hoodies cap on his head i told him to look up at me and he refuses i insisted so he finally looks up. I gasp while being in shock. "What the hell happened to your face?" I ask him sounding concerned "i told you that guy was bad" he says i offered to clean his cuts and wounds. While i was cleaning up his face and wounds he stares at me with his blue eyes, i felt butterflies in my stomach, not like normal. "Ah fuck" he says after i put alcohol on his lip to stop the blood. "Oh sorry i uh" "its fine, im going now" "oh ok, bye" and there he is going out of my window like nothing just happened...had i just fallen in love with matt sturniolo? My bully? No way.