Part 4 - the sleepover

In school matt acted as if he didn't know who i was..but whatever. After bit my phone starts buzzing

Nickkk<33 - HEY DO YOU WANNA HAVE A SLEEPOVER AT OUR HOUSE!!
Me - OMG YES OFCOURSEEE
Nickkk<33 - BE HERE AT 4
Me - OKKK
Nickk<3 - CANT WAITT
Me - SAMEEEEEE

OMGGG I WAS INVITED TO A SLEEPOVER WHATTT. I'm soooo excited, while im packing all thats running through my mind is matt, i mean when Jace was looking at me i felt normal but when matt did it felt like heaven...what the hell..

Matts POV:
I cant show my love for her i cant it will turn my life around ill look like a simp, shes so pretty tho and shes very nice. I looked at her yesterday and she looked at me back, it felt amazing when she looked at me, i felt love true love....i don't know what to do but im just gonna continue being rude so it isn't obvious.

Back to y/ns POV:
I finally go to the Sturniolos house and set up my stuff on the counter. " y/n where do you want to sleep?" "Anywhere i don't mind!" Chris said he would let me sleep with him so i agreed and set my stuff there. While i was walking back i bumped into matt "watch your step" he says while pushing my shoulder gently i looked him and scoffed. After a while chris and i tucked into bed and he offered to watch a movie. I agreed and we did and scream marathon. After we finished we slept, i was very cooled tho and he saw so he told me to come closer ans that its fine. He hugged me tight and it felt comforting. We woke up to matt saying "what the hell, did i interrupt something...?" "No you weren't and dont scream she's asleep" chris says, matt looked really mad so chris asked him why he's mad and matt kept looking at me "will you get more mad if i do this" chris holds my face and acts as if he's about to kiss me but matt punch's him and they start fighting, i woke up right away and stopped them, "what the hell have you guys gone insane, im leaving" i hug nick goodbye and thank chris.

I went back home and chris texted me

Chrissyyy - yo y/n sorry about today
Me - its ok thank you tho i had so much fun
Chrissyyy - anytime!

I felt kinda bad that he felt bad but i don't know anyways i was just sitting but then i get a text message from all my friends from my old school and the message says "we don't want to be friends with you bye" i stared at the message for as long as possible and started crying they were my friends for so long it felt as if my life meant nothing i sobbed for at least and hour or two. I got up to wash my face and just sat there on my bed rethinking everything and for some reason staring at my window...was I thinking of.?...no no

I took my stuff and went out for a walk and enjoyed a evening

The next day nick asked me if i wanna go to the cinemas with them so i obviously agreed i went ahead wore something simple and asked nick to take a photo for my instagram.

                                          Liked by christopherrr, nicolas-sturniolo, matty b, 20,789 others                                     y/n - cinemaaa

                                    y/n - cinemaaa

                                    nicolas-sturniolo - GORG BABESS
                                    creator - ALL YOUUUU
                                    matty b - the fit is firee
                                    creator - 🫶🏻🫶🏻
                                    christopherrr - YESSSS
                                    *liked by creator*

We finally drove off and arrived at the cinemas and we only had mama Mia available so we went and watched it. We sat at the cinema i sat between nick and matt and chris sat next to nick. The movie was so good until matt 'accidentally' held my hand, i looked at him for a minute just admiring him, he looked at me back, i moved my hand and got up and excused my self to go to the toilet. Once i finished i went back to my seat and looked at matt.

I finally went home and changed it was honestly a good time I've never felt happy like this in a while...