Part 5 - jace..??

Honestly that was the best sleep I've ever had. I slept for at least more then 10 hours and it felt amazing i decided to go to the park to keep my mind off of stuff and to finish some homework. While i was there i saw..Jace? What "oh hey y/n" Jace says with a smile "hi Jace good seeing you again i guess" i reply "btw where do you live I think i might live close" he asked suspiciously i said "i live around rock street road my house is grey" "cool" he says after a-bit of talking he leaves, it felt weird i don't know why.

I sat there and decided to take some pics

                                             y/n - parkkk<33              Liked by Nicolas-sturniolo, christopherrr, matty b and 250k others

y/n - parkkk<33 Liked by Nicolas-sturniolo, christopherrr, matty b and 250k others

Nicolas-sturniolo - THATS MY GIRLLL
*liked by creator*

After i finished all my work at the park i went for a coffee break and honestly did not feel comfortable at all i felt as if i was being watched...
I ordered my coffee and it was around 5pm my mom came home and i herd her...crying??
I went downstairs to see my mom shedding tears. "Mom..what's wrong??" I asked her with a concerned look on my face "your dad, your dad he..he" she couldn't say it "mom what did dad do?" "He said he wants a divorce...." I stood there in shock and silence and not knowing what to say but knew i have to stay strong so my mom doesn't see me cry with her. "It's ok mom maybe it wasn't meant to be don't worry you have me" she hugged me so tight i couldn't even breathe anymore. After a-bit of comforting i want back to my room and started crying it was so hard to see my mom cry without crying with her i finally let it out. After a-bit i was watching tik tok, i heard my window opening but thought it was wind until i felt someone grab me. "AH WHAT HELL JACE..." i said while screaming but my mom had left the house so no one could hear me "shut up or I'll kill you" he says, i obviously do shut up but i was scared very scared once we passed by the triplets i screamed "GUYSSS GUYS HELP ME PLEASE" Jace didn't expect it but i did but not from....matt....

Matt jumps onto Jace and they fight he then signals to me to call the police and after he had knocked him out the police came..i saw my self in Matt's arms..i didn't Know how to feel or what to do, it felt i don't know. He was bruised up and bleeding everywhere i took him to my room after the police had left and the same thing happened again he looked at me straight in the eye while i was cleaning up his wounds i felt like i was going to drown. He's so pretty...

Once i finished he was still staring at me then he tucked a hair peace behind my ear i pushed him and told him that he should go but thanked him for his help he looked sad.. i felt bad but knew it was the right thing. I think im in love with matt..are thoughts real.. oh m gee i dont know how to feel about everything its just so much.

The next day i went to check up on matt so i went to his room and knocked and he wouldn't answer so i know kid again then he opened up. "Hey are you uh ok?" i asked with a soft smile "yeah thanks to you" he laughs. I thanked him again for basically saving me. I go back home eventually and just sit there and think.

I thought i should go and talk to my dad so i drove to his house and knocked the door...