Chapter 17: This isn't the End, Its the Beginning.

Bella POV

Summer Vacation was a blast, Edward and I was having so much fun, today were going home for a week then to our colleges. I'm in a dorm and Edward, Alice and Jasper is sharing a home.

I felt my shoulder being tapped, I turned around and Edward was wanting to talk.

Thank you for this wonderful summer

"Its my pleasure just keep the embarrassing stories to yourself and I will as well" I said

Can you sign I dont want people to stare thinking, he can hear but cant speak.

I understand that.

Sure that's fine, I'm glad you were balling it like a pro with uncle Phil, he likes you you know.

Your uncle Phil is amazing, Your the one who can ball it like a pro, I have never seen you run without hitting the ground

Hey you cheeky sod, Just because I cant walk across a flat surface without falling don't mean I don't fall with running.

I wasnt cheeky.

The conversations went like that for the week, Today Edward, Alice and Jasper is leaving for New Hampshire as its a four day drive, Alice got her car shipped, so Jasper and Edward is driving theirs

I'm at the Cullen's to wish them a goodbye.

"Bella remember to Email and call whenever you have time" Alice said

"You to missy" I said hugging Alice.

"Come dear we need to go" Jasper said

"Oi you, aren't you going to give me a hug here, after all of the matchmaking huh" I said to Jasper.

He cam out of his truck and hugged me.

"I'm going to miss you Squirt, Em and Rose texted an hour ago saying that's them in Seattle" Jasper said

"Yeah I got that text aswell, Ill miss you to remember summer all in Seattle for the wedding and see me" I said.

Jasper let me go and went back to his car

"Well see you on the road Edward" He said and started his car and drove away with Alice.

Bella I will miss you

Hey so Will I but remember your invited to Dad and Evelyn's Wedding summer next year, Edward Please dont forget to write to me. Please

I Wont, Ive gotta got Bella, I will text you on the road when we have pit stops.

Thank you

I hugged Edward the same current we always have run through us. I kissed his cheek and handed him a gift bag with a photo album I put together of all of us together.

"Do not look in there until your first stop, at least I know I'm not there to see your face. bye" I said and went to my car and drove home, I'm the last one to leave, I'm only driving to Seattle, Emmett and I decided to rent the house out to others. all of our stuff is at Evelyn and Dads waiting on our return home or in our apartments.

As I get in the door, the tears run freelly down my face.

Hey Squirt, thanks for the Albums Love Emmett and Rose x

Hey Bella Thanks for the Albums Love Alice and Jasper x

Seem well no-one listens to me well apart from Edward. I lay on the couch and stared at the blank TV, I'm temporally living with Dad until Thursday. I'm going to miss the days at ours with Dinners, baseball games everything.

The Door Bell goes, I know Evelyn and Dad is working to save for the wedding. I get up and answer the door.

Edward is stood in the door step.

You left without me giving you this.

Edward said handing a box.

I would like you to open it just now please.

I opened the box and inside it is a book and a disc.

The book and disc are together, there my compositions and recording of them all. Its to remind you that I'm always here no matter where I am.

"Thank you Edward" I said through the tears.

I really need to go Jasper said he would wait for me in Seattle

"Go, 8 months and well be together again" I said ."This isnt the End its the beginning" I added.

Edward nodded and walked away. That's what I'm going to keep telling myself this isn't the End its the Beginning.

Its been Four days since the gang split up and I'm in my dorm room finishing my unpacking, today ill be meeting my dorm mate.

"Hi Im Rachel Black"

I turned around there stood Rachel Black Jacobs sister.

"Rachel its Bella Swan" I said

"It is you Jacob would be stoked I'm your dorm mate" Rachel said

"Dont hes a friend and I dont want him to be a stalker" I said

"Don't worry, Where is the rest of the gang. Emmett Rose and Jasper" Rachel said

"Emmett and Rose is in Chicago and Jasper is in New Hampshire with Alice and Edward" I said

"Oh the twins who moved last year" Rachel said

"Yeah" I said.

"I cant believe this, this is the perfect beginning" Rachel said.

"Hell yeah its the perfect beginning" I said.

Yeah it isn't the End its a perfect beginning this is what this is.