Chapter 16: Smile

Chapter 16: Smile

Edward POV

Today Is going to be a great day I'm going to accomplish this task I know I will, I have to Dr Jackson think I'm making a fast recovery. Quote 'If you did this with your other therapists you would be past your fears and talking when you feel like it'. So I'm going to take the bull by the horns today.

"Erm Edward, Jasper and I will be in my room reading for our exams" Alice said

I nodded my head. I got up and went to the shower and once I was finished I went to the kitchen and made something to eat.

"Hi son, What time is Bella arriving ?"

Hi mom, Bella will be here about four, Jasper and Alice is upstairs studying.

"Okay I'll make some tea for you all" Mom said

Okay

I put all the stuff back for sandwich

"You can make a sandwich, you barely eat as it is" Mom said taking it out my hands to make a sandwich. She handed me the sandwich "I know your doing your experiment today, you need your strength" She added.

By the time four rolled around Bella was still wasn't here, My cell buzzed on my piano.

Hey you, outside of your house rang the bell but no-one answering x Bella.

I know I didn't here cos this room is soundproof in and out, so I cant hear anything, I went to the front door, when I opened it, Bella was standing next to her car with Rosalie, smiling widely.

Hey Guys

"Edward says hi" Bella said to Rosalie.

"Hey Eddiekins, came with Bella, I'm going with Jasper and Alice later, Emmett's coming after he moved some things for Charlie and Evelyn" Rosalie said

Wicked, Ready Bella ?

"He says wicked and Im very ready" Bella said

Great

"I will sit with Mama Cullen" Rosalie said going into Edwards "Short Fry Edward and Bella is waiting" she called.

"Come and well sit in the car first then Alice and Join us" Bella said.

I nodded and unlocked the car door and Bella opened the back door.

"I think it would be good Alice sitting with you" Bella said

Okay

I sat in the car first and Bella gave me her ipod. I plugged it in and it played some Matt Willis this time. I closed my eyes and got lost in 'who you going to run to' that Bella was singing behind me, with the door closed.

"Sorry erm Jasper and I got lost in studying" Alice said

I nodded and Motioned her to come in the car while I was calm. I opened my eyes and all doors was closed and seat belts where fastened. I put the key in the engine and turned it on.

"Hows tutoring going ?" Bella asked

She only comes to give me mock papers my first exam is English

"Yea Both Alice and I are in the same exam" Bella said

You watching the cubs and Soxs tonight

"Yeah Both Emmett and I have our snacks and favourite pop in, dad said he might come around depending when his shift finished." Bella said

Is Jasper still applying for Dartmouth Alice ?