Chapter 15: Falling in love

Bella POV

Being discharged doesn't mean getting away with everything, I was to be fed through a tube morning and evenings, at school I was being supervised by Alice, Emmett and Rosalie. Sometimes I wish Edward came back to school but I understand more than anything that he wants to heal, without distractions and I was asked to be the first person to sit in the car with him for fifteen minutes and I know how that feels my fifteen minutes came to thirteen tries. Until I learned I needed something comforting. So I chose Baseball, I know Edward loved Classical music along with me, So I'll upload it to my ipod when he decides to try.

"Hey Bella, Rose and I will be upstairs" Emmett said as he came in the kitchen while I was taking my anti depressants, To think I got taken off of these 3months ago because I was progressing and Now I was given them back.

"Sure Im going to text Edward, he and I have plans" I said getting my cell out.

Hey Edward, do you want to try your task today before you see your therapist. x Bella

I sat my cell on the unit and went about making our dinner, maybe if I eat a small amount I wouldn't get the tube feed.

Sure, I will come to yours when I'm finished x Edward

the door bell rang as I put the lasagna in the oven.

"Ah Miss Swan, I'm Nurse Smith"

"Come in Nurse Smith" I said, so much of having dinner with Rose and Emmett.

Nurse smith came in and followed me into the kitchen so I can check on the lasagna.

"Smells good, now take a seat and well be done quickly" Nurse smith said as I shut the oven door.

My cell buzzed on the table, nurse smith started giving me my dinner.

Is it okay to come over now ? x Edward

I smile and texted back.

Sure, Emmett and Rose is here with the nurse, I'm being fed through the tube just now but by the time you come over I will be finished, Just don'tdrive fast. x Bella.

"Who gave you that smile" Nurse smith asked

"My friend Edward, he has problems of his own" I said

"Awww, why don't you call him, I won't listen promise" Nurse smith said

"I wish I could talk to him but I wont get an answer" I said

"Is he Ill or something" Nurse smith asked

"No he is a mute" I said

"Oh sorry" Nurse smith said.

My cell buzzed again

Well Ill leave in 5 then I like speed x Edward.

Leave it to Edward loving speed, I don't know how he loves it when he has his condition.

"So is he coming over today" Nurse smith asked

"Yeah, hes leaving in five so we can wrap up" I said

" I need to be here for an hour in case you throw up, tube feeding does have that effect" Nurse smith said

"Okay" I said

The nurse this morning never stayed for an hour mind you I had to get to school. When Edward pulled up I stood outside, Edward exited his car and opened the passenger door for me.