☆Chapter Nine☆

TW: Slight Violence
Enjoy

Vanessa looked at you, then at the scene. She then muttered, "I think he found out..."

You smack her head. "No shit! His fucking head has been smashed against the wall!"

Suddenly, a laughing was heard from behind. You both turned and saw Penny standing there. She went up to you and traced her fingers over your jawline.

"Should've listened, my dear~," she whispered into your ear. You shivered and pushed her away. She looked at you with a grin. "I warned you I'd kill him. Did you listen? No~"

"Fuck off, Penny!" You noticed Vanessa ran in. She went to Daniel and checked for a pulse.

"Y/N! I think there's time to save him!" Vanessa yelled as she picked him up.

"Then fucking go! I can handle a possessive bitch. I have before, and I will again," you said as you scowled at Penny. Vanessa then ran out of the building.

"Seems as though I need to kill those two... monstrous twins, you absolutely adore!" Penny yelled as she did a twirl. She then bolted down the hall and knew EXACTLY which ways to turn. That horrified you.

She ran to the boys' room and looked inside. An anger filled her eyes. You got up to her and tackled her to the ground, grabbing an arm and holding it behind her back. You then looked in the room, which made your eyes go wide.

They weren't there...

You looked at the door and realized... you forgot to lock it. Penny busted into a laughing fit. You placed a foot onto her back and stood up, pressing your foot down.

You paned your eyes around the place, yet saw no sign of Sun or Moon. They surely couldn't have gone far. But, if they escaped... no, no. They wouldn't... right?

"My dear, Y/N, they've left you. You have no one but me now," she spoke. You applied for pressure into her back. Making her scream. "GODDAMMIT! STOP!"

You only looked at her, a blank stare written on your face. If you lost Sam and Mack, then...

Suddenly, you form a smile. A laugh escapes your mouth. Penny stares in horror before grinning, too. "I thought you weren't supposed to hurt the patients?"

You gripped her hair, making her yelp. "The rules don't apply when a worker goes mad. They don't apply when the boss isn't around. And they definitely don't apply WHEN A BITCH LIKE YOU-"

The place's alarm goes off. You let go of her hair and step off of her. She stands up and grabs your arm, hugging it tight. "Come with me, and you'll be safe from all the other insane people here~"

This alarm... this isn't if normal patients get free. This belongs to the side of... oh God no. You took your free hand and punched Penny square in the face.

"Did you set them free?" You asked with full seriousness. No fear or worry was shown, only anger. But, at the same time, no emotion was shown.

"I did! Have fun!~" she skipped away happily as she held her face. There was a bruise already forming on her face.

You looked back in the room, feeling upset. More at yourself than anyone else. You feel upset about what you've just done. That made you walk into the room and close the door. It wasn't locked, but it was hard to move in general. You sat down in the part of the room that you knew that Sun and Moon spent most time in.

You curled your knees to yourself. Then, thoughts ran through your head. Most of which weren't good. With an annoyed groan, you stood back up. You walked to the door of the room and pushed it open easily.

You were now on your way to find Penny. Whether you found Sam or Mack didn't matter anymore. You knew what you wanted and no one... not even the twins you realized you loved with your heart could stop you now.

And when you find Penny... it won't be ending all happily.

Heya!
I have some new ideas! And it's about to get good.

Now, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

707 Words