☆Chapter One☆

Enjoy

You awoke to the sound of your alarm going off. With a small groan, you sat up and rubbed the sleep from your eyes. Then, as if it was planned, you got a phone notification. You reached over, grabbed your phone from the charger, turned it on, and read the message.

"Good morning, Y/N. Hope you slept well enough, since we now have some new people for you. These two are brothers and will be under your care. We would've had then separated, but when we tried, they lost their minds and nearly began to tear their own skin off. And that isn't a figure of speech, I mean that literally."

You knew it was from your boss. Then, as you stood out of bed, another message came in.

"Y/N, the information on these two will be on the table that is next to their door. I will show you there, then everything else is up to you. I hope you can fix these two, but it will be harder than previous ones, as these ones are more lost in their heads than the others. And remember, if things get too hard, contact me, and I'll send them away or move you elsewhere."

You quickly read the message and responded with a simple, "Alright, Boss." Then, you put down your phone and got into your outfit. It was a simple color scheme. Light gray with hints of sky blue stripes planted on the sleeves and pants.

Once the outfit was on, you left your house and went to your car. In the car, you turned on music and just smiled as you put on your favorite playlist.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Daniel, sir, I'm here," you said once you spotted your boss. He turned his head towards where your voice came from.

"Ah, my good friend, Y/N, glad you showed up today," he said as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You quickly shoved his arm off. He knew you didn't like physical contact. You knew he was aware since his identical twin sister, Diana, was your best friend that you've known for years.

"Just show me where to go, Daniel. Or I'll tell Diana your little secret," you said with a small, smug look.

"God. You don't need to threaten that all the time when I don't do something immediately," he said with a small pout on his face. He acted like a child sometimes. It was honestly hilarious.

He then began to walk in a certain direction, indicating for you to follow. You walked behind him, not wanting to talk with him. After only a few minutes, you both made it.

"Here you are! The ones you have to care for and, if possible, reform!" Daniel said with a loud voice.

You walked to the one-sided mirror and looked inside. The two people there reminded you of people you knew. Well, not know, but you've heard of them.

The two in the room... they cared for your younger siblings when you went to work. You looked at the paper that held their information. Seeing their names made you sure of who they were.

Sam ****, also known as Sundrop/Sun.

Mack ****, also known as Moondrop/Moon.

Heya!
If you've read my previous stories, "Sweet Starshine" and "The Pain is Addicting," then you might get some of the references. And who knows, I might add some more later on.

Anyways! I hope you have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

584 Words