Chapter 3 "The chapter sarah hasn't read"

After an intense 2 hours of Dance Dance Revolution and pizza rolls we decided to head up to his room and binge watch some show. We quickly decided on Friends, but I couldn't keep my focus as I kept thinking about the impending doom that would be 8th grade. "What would band be like? Would I make friends? Is anyone EMO in Maryland? Do they have hot topic?" All these questions soared through my brain until I was quickly interrupted by a nerf gun and an "amazing" version of Smelly Cat from Timothy.

When I looked up Timothy was singing into his sister's hairbrush and dancing around. "I'm sure your mom is really proud, with all your singing and dancing abilities." I told him while laughing really hard.

"You bet your a-butt she is," he replied as he stopped and quickly looked to his door.

I looked over to see his sister in the door way. His sister Amy was 16, and really cool, except for when you pissed her off, then she was basically a demon. She looked at her brother with a look of humor mixed with disappointment. "Can I have my hairbrush back please?"

Timothy mocked his sister as he gave her the brush, " Why do you need it anyway?"

"Because some of us have a thing to go"

"What thing? Oooohhhh is it a date? A party? Are you going to a high school party?"

"No dummy, a band competition."

"Oh, okay have fun and don't break your flute"

After that she left, and I was on Timothy's bed laughing hysterically. "Why are you laughing?" He asked me.

"Ooh are you going on a date? A party? A high school party?" I mocked him.

He started to pout, "I don't sound like that."

"Sure."

I continued to eat the chips that were stored under his bed, and watch the next episode of Friends.