Chapter 2 "Friends"

I was lying there, having a silent battle with my self, when my friend Timothy came in. Timothy, or Timmy, was a really witty and sarcastic kid, who read cool books and listened to cool bands, but as soon as you needed him, he was there and had the best advice.
He stood in my door way and said, "Hey dork, what's new?"
"Oh nothing, just MOVING! WHY DIDN'T MY PARENTS INCLUDE ME IN THIS FREAKING SITUATION! UGH THAT MEANS I HAVE TO START THE 8th GRADE KNOWING NO ONE!"
After my melt down I shoved my face into a pillow, and screamed. "Oh, umm, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come over and play video games for awhile. Maybe sleep over?"
"Yeah sure", I grabbed all the stuff I needed and headed out the door,"Bye mom, I'm going to Timmy's house."
Timmy and I had a whole discussion on who has the best soul voice. We both came to the conclusion that it was Patrick Stump. When we arrived at his house, his mom was quick to greet me, and offer my food, which I gratefully accepted.
After eating, Timmy and I went upstairs and played guitar hero. I quickly lost, because I have no coordination. Then we played dance dance ( A/N :we're falling apart to half time) revolution, and I lost that one too, but not after falling down (down in an earlier round, and sugar we're going down swingin) about 1000 times. I was glad I could take my mind off the situation, but I knew it wouldn't last for long.

A/N- So I haven't updated this in awhile, and I just wanted to let you know that I have a new book called "Poems". I would appreciate if you Checked that out.