Chapter 14 The Gym Session

In the evening it was punishment time for all the boys accept sam, who was actually feeling bad about it. He never got an opportunity to workout with both his brothers together. While all others were dreading the punishment, sam was sulking for the lack of it. To make matters worse devansh has told him that he will witness the whole session but wasn't allowed to utter a single word. Sam hated it when someone miss the right posture or timings and has always very openly rebuked anyone not working out properly, it irritates him to no end.

He was thinking while watching all the guys trying hard to keep there pace with devansh, sameer and sammar were good but both aksh and ansh were ready to cry. As he was thinking he realised that the main mastermind of the game is missing, where is rudra, he was there just a few minutes back. Has he sneaked out already? Devansh was too busy running and yelling at the other four to speed up to pay any attention to rudra.

Sam walked inside the gym and the sight amused him to no end

Sam walked inside the gym and the sight amused him to no end. When devansh didn't find sam where he was supposed to stand he also went inside and saw sam looking at rudra who was busy taking mirror selfies in the gym. Devansh was furious to say the least. He ran his fingers through his hair and shouted "rudra"

Rudra froze in his place for a second. Once he was able to react he smiled and said "Arre kaka, aap yahan, aapke laps poore ho gaye?" He enquired.

Devansh glared at him dangerously and said "Tu yahan kya kar raha hai?"

Rudra went near devansh, hugged him and whined like a child "mujhe aur nahi bhaagna kaka, main thak gaya"

Devansh pulled him away and whacked him hard "sharam nahi aati tujhe rudra, tere chote bhai bhi tujhse jyada sincerely behave kar rahe hai. Tu kab sudhrega?"

Rudra "Arre unhe shouk chadha hai sincere banne ka to unhi se lagwa lo mere laps bhi. Main to kehta hu mere hisse ka workout un charo me baant do."

Devansh "Tu aise nahi manega na rudra" And he picks a cane.

Rudra's eyes widened when devansh took some steps towards him with a cane in the hand. He knew that devansh won't hesitate to use it so he ran outside. Till then all others have completed their laps and has just stopped when they saw an annoyed devansh running behind a scared rudra who by then has came near sameer and hid behind him, just the way he used to do when they were college students and rudra had a few sessions with devansh because he was living with them till Mr. Khanna came back from a business trip.

Devansh came near them and said "sameer Tu hatt beech me se"

Rudra "nahi rathod bilkul mat hatna, Tu to mera dost hai, sabse achcha dost hai, dost nahi tu to mera bhai hai. Pls may hatna"

Devansh "Tu hatt raha hai ya pehle ki tarah maar khayega?"

Sameer was torn between the options, he really didn't wanted to taste the cane after so many years but he also didn't wanted rudra to take it either. Before he could come up with an answer Devansh brought the cane down landing a stroke on sameer's bicep.