Chapter 3 A Deal You Have To Make

While Rudra and sameer were talking pari was sitting in the living area thinking about something. She was deep in to thoughts when she heard a cute voice.

Ansh "aap kitni beautiful ho, kaun ho aap"

Pari came out of her thoughts and looked at ansh. The boy was so cute and was looking at pari without even blinking. Pari smiled at him warmly and said "main pari hu, aapki bhabhi. And if I am not wrong aap Rudraansh hai."

Ansh liked her instantly

Ansh liked her instantly. She was beautiful and her voice was so soothing. Ansh always made friends easily and pari was giving very friendly vibes to him. He walked towards her and said "mujhe nahi pata tha Mr. Khanna I mean bhaiya married hai"

Pari laughed and said "Arre main aapke sameer bhaiya ki wife hu, rudra bhaiya ki nahi."

Ansh looked embarrassed for a second and then something clicked and he asked excitedly "aap wo wali bhabhi ho jinhone sam bhaiyu ko mere liye comics di thi?"

Pari nodded her head and held his hand and asked "aapko pasand aayi?"

Ansh flashed a big smile and said "I loved it, bohut achchi thi, maine to ek padh bhi li, aapko kaise pata ki mujhe comics pasand hai"

Pari "will you belive if I tell you that I have magical powers, ussi se mujhe pata laga ki aapko kya pasand hai."

Ansh thought for few seconds and said "aap to pari ho na, to aapke paas magical powers to hongi hi."

Pari smiled at the boys innocence and asked him "waise aap akele yahan kya kar rahe the aapke aksh bhaiya kahan hai?"

Ansh "dada to room me hai fairy, pata nahi unhe kya ho gaya hai, jabse yahan aaye hai bohut gussa hai. Kuch khate bhi nahi theek se aur baat bhi nahi kar rahe" He said sadly.

Pari tried cheering him up and said "chalo koi baat nahi, hum aapke dada ka mood theek kar denge. Batao aapke dada ko khane me kya pasand hai?"

Ansh "dada ko to sari boring cheeze pasand hai. Fruits, green vegetable, dal, roti, rice, pata hai dada to karela bhi khaa lete hai." He said making a face.

Pari was loving the kid more and more with each passing second. She hugged him tightly and said "you are so adorable ansh"

Just then aksh came there to find ansh. Looking at the scene he got angry. Why is a total stranger hugging his baby brother. He shouted "ansh"

Both pari and ansh were shocked at the loud voice and broke the hug. Ansh was by aksh's side within seconds. Aksh made him look up and said "what have told you about talking to strangers ansh?" He asked sternly.

Aksh just looked down and said "Wo stranger nahi hai dada, wo fairy bhabhi hai, jinhone subah comic books bhijwayi thi."

Aksh was still angry, he didn't want his little brother to get attached to anyone here. He is still young and naive and gets attached very easily. Its not a good idea for him to bond with anyone over here as they won't be staying there for long.