Prologue

Kolkata
In a hospital.

A lady is on her deathbed, two man were there with her. The elder one was talking to her.

Raghav shocked "ye kya keh rahi hai aap? Wo dono jinda hai? "

Jaanki roy "haan jinda hai dono"

Raghav "kahan hai mere bachche, pls bataiye, kahan hai wo dono? "

Mrs. Roy "grant a favour orphanage me"

Raghav shocked "orphanage me, mere bachche orphanage me kyun hai? Wo aapke paas nahi hai?"

Mrs roy "mera unse ya tum logo se kuch lena dena nahi hai raghav. Tum revti ki galti the, tumhare liye usne meri izzat mitti me mila di. Shadi ke mandap se bhaag gayi tumhare paas jaane ke liye."

Raghav "Aur is baat ki saza aapne mujhe mere baccho se door karke di"

He staggered and was about to fall when two strong hands held him.

Rudra "dad sambhaliye khud ko"

Raghav "wo dono jinda hai rudra. Tere bhai jinda hai."

Rudra happily" Haan dad...... "

Mrs roy "main aaj bhi tumhe ye na batati raghav par mujhe lagta hai ki marne se pehle koi mujhe maaf kare ya na kare, mujhe sabko maaf kar dena chahiye. Tumhare beto ka raaz meine tumhe bata diya, ab aage tum jo karna chaho wo,...............

The heartbeat machine started showing flatline and Mrs roy closed her eyes forever.

Raghav khanna stood there shocked, if they have came a few minutes late he would have never found out about his sons.

Rudra completed the hospital formalities and gave a proper send off to Mrs roy knowing that she has no relatives. She was an only child who kept no relations with her in-laws after divorce. Revti was also an only child making Mrs. Roy a responsibility of the state, raghav thought better and gave her a proper cremation. No matter what she did but she was revti's mother.

It was quite late in the night when they reached their hotel. The orphanage that Mrs roy spoke of was on the outskirts of the city. It was established by thr roy family and they were maintaining it for generations now.

Raghav and rudra weren't familiar with  kolkata, and on top of it, it was raining heavily. They decided to leave for the orphanage in the morning. It was a emotionally tiring day for them, so both retired to their rooms.

After two hours when rudra was sleeping, raghav was getting restless. He wanted to meet his sons. 12 years have passed like an instant, but this night was just not ready to let the next day come. Raghav was exhausted but still sleep was no where near. He doesn't want to sleep. He wants to meet his sons. He can go there right now and bring them back to the hotel. Rudra will be so happy to see his brothers when he will wake up.

With these thoughts Raghav went to the hotel reception, asked for directions to that orphanage, sat in his car and zoomed off. He wanted to reunite his boys as soon as possible. Little did he know that he will not even make it to that orphanage. Raaghav's eyes we're misting again and again, sometimes with happy tears, he will meet his sons again, sometimes with sadness that he has missed 12 years with them.

Rudraaksh was just 5 years old and his ansh was just a baby of few months, when that dreaded accident happened. Mrs roy wasn't feeling well those days and although she and revti were not on talking terms for past 8 years but when Revti got to know about her deteriorating health she just couldn't stop herself. She was sure that when her mother will look at the kids her heart will melt and she will forgive her. Nobody could ever have imagined that revti will meet with an accident and will die on the spot. Mrs roy was informed about the accident, she took revti's accident as a punishment to her for her bad deeds. When she was informed about the kids, Mrs roy took them to an orphanage herself and made Sure they stay there. They were not her daughters children, they were her proof of sin. Even though rudraaksh was old enough to tell about his family, janki made sure that both boys stay there only.