Hiding from me ?!

Vijay POV

I woke up around 6 in the morning....

My little minion was sleeping resting her head in my shoulder and hugging me like koala bear....

Without having any other option I just tried to wake her up....

Me : Heyyy.... I said softly.... No response...

Minion.... No response again..... Thangam.... Same not even a stir....

ADIYEEIII.... I said loudly this tym...

Thamizh : Ha ha ennachu enna.....

Me : Hey hey iru iru.... Relax onnu illa.... I hugged her to make her calm down....

After a couple of seconds...

Thamizh : Eruma Eruma ipdi ya pei maari kathuva.....

Me : Etheyy.....evlo nerama koopidren nu theriyuma.... Asayakooda illama thoongeettu.... Paesura...

Thamizh : Oh... Sorry pa... She wiped the sweat formed on her head....

Me : Hey.... Ennachu ma.... Yaen oru maari iruka.... Night um oru maari monageete irundha ennachu.... Edhachum kanavu kandiya....

Thamizh : Hah ?! Aan ama.... Ka-kanavu dhaan... N-nee gym pola....

I was suspicious now... She never stutters unless and until she hides something from me....

I started to observe her.... She was starring at no where...

Me : Thamizh....

Thamizh : hmmm???

Me : You know right..... You can share anything to me.....

Thamizh : Haah.... Y-yes I know pa.... She forced a smile....

I am sure now that something is wrong... Bit I chose to ignore it for now....

I got up from my bed.... Did my morning rituals and went to the gym.....

Through out my work out session thamizh's scared face came into my mind.....

Me : Enna di yaenkittaerndhu maraikkira....

Thamizh POV

Illa... Avanukku adhu theriave koodadhu apram anju varusham naan avan kittaerndhu irundhadhukku  karanam therinja avane konnu potruvaan.....

5 years back....

Oru naal ennala avana marakka mudiyama police training academy ulla poitaen...

Yenna konnalum paravalla I have to explain things to him....

When I went inside I heard that he has gone to his native.... For his fathers last rites...... That us when I knew about his fathers demise....

I followed him to his village in the very next bus....

Avan veeda kandupudikka kashtama irundhuchu.... But as it was a small village... I managed to find it....

I went near his house.... As it was an old house , it had a sit out in the front with a shed.... I got inside the shade and

Thamizh : V-vijay !!....... I called out his name only I knew his name there.....

?? : Yaaru nga?..... Came an old lady, even though she was old.... She had worn a bright pink colour saree and had a lot of jewels on.... I mean it is a house where a death has recently happened.... It was strange....

Thamizh : Ah.... I dragged.... Amma naa thamizh...Vijay oda friend chennai laerndhu vandhurukken.... Vijay veedu idhaana....I asked for the confirmation....