Saviour....

5 years back....

After the college fest was over.... It was dark in the middle of the night....

Thamizh was walking alone in a dark alley to get to her hostel.... As it was her neighborhood and the fact  that she is not afraid of the dark.....kept her going into that alley......

It was all silent except for the chirping of the crickets and her footsteps....

Suddenly an arm covered her mouth stopping her from screaming.... It was a man she could feel that from his cologne smell....it was nice...

?? : shhhh...... Dont speak a word.... You get me? ..... She nodded....

He dragged along and slammed her into a nearby wall and she saw his mesmerizing brown eyes.....

?? : I am here to save you so please dont shout when I take my hand ...... Alright !

She nodded and he took his hands from her mouth.....

?? : We have to leave from here..... They are more in numbers.... Just follow me yeah...?

She nodded and followed him..... They soon reached a safer place...

Thamizh : Yaarunga neenga... She said in middle of taking her breaths....

Vijay : Vijay..... Anga ungala romba nera ma  college lerndhe oru SUV follow paneetu irukku....adhaan enna nu paaka Vandhen....yeanga nadakkum bodhu pinnadi thirumbi paakura pazhakkam lam illaiya......Neenga...

Thamizh was scared at the recently known fact.... She was never this careless not to notice people following her....

Thamizh : Romba thanks inga....illa naan adhu edho yosichitte vandhen adhaan.......Thamizh yean peru.....

Vijay : oh.... Inga enna nga panreenga adhuvum indha nerathula....

Thamizh : Adhu college fest mudiyaruthukku konjam late aayidichu.... Neenga enna panreenga...

Vijay : Naa friends of police la iruken nga so patrolling duty....

Thamizh : Oh... Apo seekiramae police aagiduveenga nu sollunga...

Vijay : Kandippa....

Thamizh smiled a little and...

Thamizh : Seri nga.... Neenga continue pannunga.... Yeannoda hostel  pakkathula dhaan irukku naan poikiren...

Vijay : Andha risk eh venam.... Naan unga kooda varen.... Vaanga...

Thamizh : Hmmm....

They walked to her hostel in silence.... But it was not awkward one.... It was a comforting silence.... Still thamizh had that shiver in her when she heard about being followed....

In their hostel gate...

Vijay : Yeanga hostel pooteerukku.... Yepdi poveenga....

Thamizh : Ipdidhaan..... She jumped off of the gate and went inside the hostel....

Vijay : Heyyy..... Paaka minion maari irundhuttu panra velaiya paaru....

Thamizh : ethey....

Vijay : Onnuillaga madam neenga ulla poneenga naa...naan en vela ya paaka poven....

Thamizh : Adhu....

Vijay : Hmmm.... He sighed and a small smile crept on his face....

After taking a few steps thamizh turned at him and said...

Thamizh : Mr Vijay..... Neenga single ah

Vijay : ethey......

Thamizh : Kaekuradhukku bathil sollu mann....

Vijay : Aaama edhukku.....

Thamizh : Illa naanum summadhaan single ah iruken.... Namma venum na committed ah suthuvoma....

Vijay : Adingu....he actioned like he would come inside...

Thamizh left a shriek and went inside running....

Vijay turned and walked away with a grin in his face......mumbled 'Thamizh'....... M hmm illa.....'minion' softly

Hello Makkale....

Second update of the day....

Fun pannunga.... Apram indha flashback eh konjam chapters adhigama irukkum nu nenakiren.... Illa short ah mudikkanum na comment pannunga.....

Please vote and comment if you like the chapter.....

With love your author....💗💗