Prologue

Vijay : You did not have to do that... Naan unna romba love pannen..... But you what did you do...you broke my trust....he said while pressing her neck with his large hands...

He was hurting her but one can clearly see the pain in his eyes...

Thamizh : Listen to me..... It was not my mistake...

Vijay : Dont try to lure me with your words... Idhuvaraikkum nee solli nan kaetadhu podhum... Ipo naan solren nee kaelu... Inimel indha jenmathula yen mugathula muzhikkadha... Apdi nan unna paarthaen na annaiki dhaan unnoda kadaisi naal ah irukkum... Poodi...

He pushed her. She fell down due to the force. He strode out of the room not even glancing at her fallen figure

Present

Thamizh : Naan indha office la unga kooda vela seiren avlodhaan.....and please dont take cringe me by saying things like "hey.... Nee yenakkaga dhaan vandhadhu nu theriyum... Unna summavidammaten etc etc.." Coz even if you say I DONT CARE!!

Vijay thought 'this is not thamizh...yennoda thamizh soft and innocent ipdi la avalukku paesa theriyadhu ' that is when he realized how much his absence changed her nature... And he thought 'I will change you thamizh...ipo dhaan yenakku yellame thrinjudhu....sorry dii.....'

Vijay : Thamizh oru nimisham... Apdiye pona yeppadi mama ku kiss kooda kudukkama avlo yenna avasarm...

She glared at him... 'What the hell is he trying to do I am in my office in the middle of cubicles'....shit...

Vijay : Paravalla nama dhaa daily meet pannaporome apram a kudu...he cooed her...

Thamizh was furious but couldn't say anything...

Hello guys this your author writing her first story... Hope you like it...

It is basically a police romance with a pinch of misunderstanding...

But rest assured it will be a happy ending...❤️❤️

pls do comment nd vote for me.... it is a huge motivation for first time writers like me...

And a huge thanks to @halcyon_g for motivating me to write...will update soon thank so much luv you...