Home Sweet Home.....

Vijay POV

Yes you guys guessed it right.... Indha 1 week gap la Ennoda varungaala maamanaaraiyum maamiyaaraiyum convince panneetaen so avanga ipo in my team....

Side players ah convince panna therinju enakku key player ah convince panna mudiyala.....  Sh*t..... I fucked up haaard man....

Seri ethachum pannalam nu innaikku ava office ponen....

At MVT office.....

There was my minion..... In an elegant saree.... Even though its summer... My minion just cant get over with her sarees.... Its true her mother used literally impose her on wearing sarees in her college days..... But after getting a hang of it.... Now she cant stop wearing saree atleast like thrice in a week......

I was about to reach to her and there comes that stupid boy......Karthik

He is a literal boy..... He is not man for god sake...... Looks Amateur AF......

I mean really why is she talking with boys like him...... Sometimes I am forced to doubt her taste very much......

My mind : We were her taste too....🙄

Me : Adhu vaera idhu vaera.....

My mind : Yedhu vaera....🤨

Me : Onnu Illa ipo nee vaayamoodu....😑

My mind : sighs.... Naatula nalladhukke kalam illa pa....

Me : DEI !!😡

My mind : Poidrean boss neenga tension aagathinga.... Bye...

That boy came near her and hugged her suddenly with force.... Thats it I lost it...
I came back fearing that I might do something which I will regret later.... I mean I am already dying of guilt.... Did not wanna make the list bigger....

And the rest is history...... I went to her got her with me and now I am climbing my quarters step.... With her in front  of me... She may run away.... Who knows?! May even attack me....

Trust me guys.... Silent Angry women are more dangerous than the best hitman in the world..... You've got to be carefull.... You know just in case.....

We reached my- nope.... Our house....

The second I entered she..... Of course slammed me to the wall.....

Thamizh : Ozhungu mariyathaiya vaya thorandhu paesura.....

That is when I realised that I did not speak to her till now....

I just stared at her blankly.... After a point of time I just seperated her from me and went inside my room.....

And stared to unbuttoned my shirt.....turning my back at the door facing my window....

I could feel her coming inside.... I turned around now facing her.....

I thought she would turn away..... I mean thats what girls in movies do right?!!!

She looked straight into my eyes.... Her eyeballs not even moving a bit....

I raised my single eyebrow at her.....

Thamizh : Pasikidhu....

I chuckled inwardly......

My mind : Paythiyam.... That means she loves food more than you.... Ipdi six pack bare body oda nikkira ava vandhu unnoda kanna mattum paarthu.... Pasikidhu ngura....

Me : Idhukku apdi oru artham iruko.....

My mind : Romba kashtam nee thaera maata.....

Me : Hehe....

Thamizh : HELLO !!

Me : Varaen iru....

Thamizh : Nee onnu varavaenam  maavu enga iruku nu mattum sollu...

Me : Adhu dosai maavu illa....

Thamizh : Adhu theriyum.... Naa gothumai maavu kaeten.... Uruppidiya saapadu kooda irukkadhu..... Indha latchanathula thookeetu varea vararu.... Eruma maadu...  She mumbled the last part...

Me : Kaetuchu dii.....

Thamizh : Kaekanum nu dhaan solradhu..... Saying she left the room.....

Ayayo.... Ipo Hangry vaeraiya.... Sandhosham.....

I quickly changed into my t-shirt and tracks and went into the kitchen....

She was searching for the flour till now... With her small figure she was trying to open the top shelf.....

I chuckled inwardly and went to lift her....

Thamizh : Yei yei enna panra...

Me : Nee dhaan independent women aache ma... Naa help panraen nu kaetalum vida maata....aana nee yeppa ekieki eduthu..... Adha na a eppa samachu..... Habha.... Romba late aayidum.... Yenakku vaera semaiya pasikidhu.....

I said with puppy eyes....

Thamizh : Sseerrii okay....

Me : okay.... I went to lift her again....

Thamizh : Adinggg neeye edu....chumma chumma paanju vararu thooka.... Po anga po.... Thalli po...

She said while shaking her index finger away from me.....

Me : Hmmm.....

I took the flour box and made gothumai dosai as we both were tired to make chapathis....

She did not even...... Even for courtesy asked if I need any help... But no issues.. She my queen and queens dont work....

She just simply sat in the kitchen island facing her back to the kitchen and watched the tv.... In our home tv is infront of our open kitchen so she was enjoying the show and I was enjoying her expressions from time to time.....

This is the life that I have dreamt of.... But she is still angry... I have to console her yet...... Please have some mercy on me di....I thought seeing her....

Hello makkale....
Hope you guys are fine.... 💗💗

I have updated the prologue of ennavale! Today....

Please do check that out.....

Keep supporting me and my works...

Vote and comment your thoughts on the story.....🥰🥰

Nandri....Vanakkam.....,❤️