Chapter 44

In Evening....

Jungkook and Jimin made their way towards their home. They are currently in Jungkook's car. After that incident they didn't saw Taehyung in the office, that make the both males even more sad. Suddenly Jungkook hit the break which caused the both males to jerk out if their seats. There some 3 or 4 men standing in the middle of the road in a black suit covered them perfectly. Jungkook looked at them, he don't know what to do. He looked at Jimin who also in a same state. Jungkook decided to reverse the car but his eyes widen when he notice another 3 men standing beside his car. Jimin got scared and hugged Jungkook's arms.

"Kookie" Jimin said scared. "It's okay baby. I am here I am here" Jungkook comforts him even tho he also don't know what to do. There are almost 7-8 people. Both males flinched when they saw the said males tried to open the car door. Jungkook fished his phone in his pocket and tried to dial Taehyung's number. Before he could call Taehyung, the glass of the car window brokened by the men and he snatched his phone away from him.

Jungkook and jimin both flinched at the glass breaking sound. Two of them hold Jungkook while Two of them hold Jimin and they pulled the couple out of the car. "Kookie Kookie. Help" Jimin screamed when the said males dragged him towards a van same goes to Jungkook. Jungkook thrashed in his hold when he saw Jimin crying in their hold. Jungkook kicked the man's leg on his right side. The man's hold loosen around his right arm. Using this opportunity, Jungkook punch other man's abdomen hardly who crouched down with a pain.

Jungkook going towards Jimin but got stopped by two other man. Jungkook's Jaw clenched when he saw the two males who holding Jimin tightly. He punched the other two males who tried to attack him. He kicks their stomach and gave a hard punch on their Jaw. He goes near to Jimin and the two males holding Jimin got near him and the trio started to fight. Jungkook dodge all of the punches. He gave the final kicks on their abdomen before turning to Jimin.

"Kookie " Jimin hugged Jungkook who hugged back. "Baby are you-" Before Jungkook could finish his sentence someone hit his head with a rod. "KOOKIEE" Jimin screamed when he saw the blood starting to ooze out from Jungkook's back head. Jungkook turned around and saw one of the man holding a iron rod. "You-" Before that Jungkook's body lay limp on the road.

"KOOKIEEE" Jimin screamed and tried to hold Jungkook. But two men hold him tightly and dragged him away from Jungkook. Jimin cried and screamed while seeing some other man also dragged Jungkook's limp body into the van.

........

Taehyung has some important meeting so why he only left the office early. He don't want to inform Jimin because he want to give them some time. Taehyung is currently he is in his home with his noonas and his hyungs. Jennie and Lisa was cooking dinner while the boys sitting on the couch and talking some business stuff (Don't ask me what stuff) .

At the time Taehyung got a call from an unknown number. He attend the phone and put the phone near his ear.

In call...

Tae : Hello Kim Taehyung here...
??? : Hello Mr.Kim. Remember me?
Tae : What the hell? What do you want MARK?  😠
Mark : Oh super Taetae. I am so happy because you remember me.
Tae : Stop your nonsense and tell me what do you want? (Gritted teeth)

Suga and Namjoon stopped their talking and watch Taehyung carefully when they heard Mark's name.

Mark : Patience Tae. Patience.
Tae : Just tell me the f*ck what do you want. Don't call me like that you idiot.
Mark : Ok Mr.Kim. It's ok. Don't shout at me or else you will face the consequences.
Tae : Haha. I am scared. Don't you know who I am?  (Smirks)
Mark : I know . I know V, The Mafia King. But I wanna ask you one thing.
Tae : ...........
Mark : How will it feel when a mafia leader beg infront of me for his loved ones ? I wonder Mr.Kim and I wanna know that.