Chapter 27

Next day at Kim corps...

Jimin running towards the elevator who is late for his first of the work. Before Jimin could entered into the elevator, the doors are closed. Jimin sighed and cursed under his breath.

After some times he managed to reach the floor that had CEO's cabin. Jimin reached the cabin and knock on the door. He entered into the room when he heard a faint 'Come in' from inside.

Jimin entered inside and saw Taehyung sitting on his seat and watching some files.

"Good Morning Mr.Kim" Jimin said.

Taehyung averted his gaze from the file he is checking to the male standing in front of him. He nodded his head at the male .

"Mr. Park arrange my schedules and get your Id from the lobby . I will call you if I need anything. You can go" Taehyung said to Jimin.

"Thank you Tae.. Sorry Mr. Kim" Jimin bowed and left from there.

Taehyung sighed and put the file on the table and rested his head on the table.

He jerked forward when the door slams open. He placed his hands on his raising heart and looked at the person who causing this. His eyes landed on the male who is smiling innocently at him.

"You scared me to death Jeon" Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

(Yeah it's our naughty bunny. Who else you think?)

"I am sowwy Taetae" Jungkook said cutely and show him his puppy eyes.

Taehyung melted at the sight and sighed.

(So much of sighing)

"What do want Jungkook? Don't you have work in your company? " Taehyung asked.

"It's my company also. That means I came here whenever I want" Jungkook said and sat on the chair that opposite to Taehyung.

Taehyung started working on his laptop for some project. Same goes to Jungkook. They are working until the door opened by someone.

They both looked at the person while the person is glared at Jungkook. A shiver run down to Jungkook's spine when he saw the glare that the male gave to him.

He stands beside Taehyung for prevent him from some danger.

"What are you doing with my Tae you idiot? " Suga asked Jungkook with a glare.

"I - umm.. Work? " Jungkook stuttered.

Taehyung saw the discomfort from the both males and decided to interfere between them.

"Hyung he is also a CEO of this company. So why he came here" Taehyung said to Suga.

Suga looked at Jungkook who is avoiding his gaze and started speaking.

"Tae bear.. I decided to launch a new product from my company. So I wanna discuss with you about that".

" Oh hyung it's great. I am all free hyung. Come sit" Taehyung said and the trio sit down on their respective seats.

Suga and Taehyung discussed about whatever the idea that yoongi says. Jungkook didn't hear anything, just sitting there and looked at Taehyung's side profile with a dreamy eyes.

His eyes travelled on Taehyung's, he saw Tae's dark eyes which is concentrated on the conversation, his furrowed brows, his cute round nose, his lips which is wetted by time to time by the said male, his sharp jaw lines, his Adams apple which moves whenever Tae gulped and last his hands which is hold the file that Yoongi gives to the male. Jungkook gulped on his saliva while checking out at Tae. Yoongi noticed the younger male and cleared his throat. Jungkook snapped out of his tract and looking at his thighs shyly. He is embarrassed and getting shy at the same time.

Yoongi take his leave to Tae and left from the office. Jungkook again looked at Taehyung until "Are you done to checking me out? " Taehyung spoke.

"I-um-i I am not" Jungkook said and ran from there. Taehyung chuckled at the male and focuse on his work.

Jungkook closed the door and leans against the door with a thumping heart.
"OMFG.. He is so f* hot" He placed his hands on his heart and calmed hinself sometimes.

Jimin coming to give Tae a file when he sees that Jungkook leaned on the door and breathing fastly. Jimin ran to him and asked Jungkook that anything happened. Jungkook just blushed at the question and Jimin understands it.

"Yeah you idiot. Are you having fun without me? " Jimin said with a fake disappointed voice.

"Yeah Baby. I didn't mean to do it to me. But I did it" Jungkook said and smirked teasingly.

Jimin hit him in his head with a file and said "Now it's my turn to be fun with Taehyung. Don't dare to disturb me okay" Jimin says and left from there like a savage queen.

Jungkook stands there dumbfounded when the door is closed shut at his face.

"YEAH... JIMINAAAA" Jungkook cursed under his breath and left from there, because he don't want to his wifey became angry bird and hit him in his knees.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

AM VERY SORRY FOR THE SHORY CHAPTER AND MAKING YOU WAIT FOR SO LONG. I DON'T FEEL WELL AND I HAVE SOME HEALTH ISSUES. I AM SORRY ABOUT THAT.

COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS.

SARANGAE💜