Chapter 15

Next day morning...

The newly married young couple peacefully sleeping in eachother's arms. The younger male peaceful disturbed by the morning sunlight. He opened his eyes and saw his husband is sleeping beside him looking like a baby bunny.

Jimin chuckled at the site and kissed his forehead. Then he going to do his morning routines.

He is drying his hair in front of mirror. Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around his waist. He smiled at the person why not that is JK.

"Good morning baby" Jungkook whispered into his ear with his morning voice. It's very sexy you know 😉

"Good morning hubby" Jimin said while blushing.

"Aww... Is my baby blushing" Jungkook teased.

Yahhh.. You stupid bunny.. Go and freshen up. You are late for work.  After saying this Jimin pushed jungkook inside bathroom and he slipped downstairs.

All maids and workers are bowed at him. He also greet them back while smiling. He entered into the kitchen for making coffee for Jungkook. While preparing, one maid offered him to help.

"Sir.. What are you doing? You can go sir. I will do this. " One maid said.

"It's ok. I will do this. I prepare coffee for my kookie" Jimin politely reject the offer.

"Coffee? For Mr.Jeon?  Sir don't drink coffee. He is drink only strawberry milk in the morning" Maid said.

"Ohh.. I am sorry. Ok I will prepare strawberry milk then" Jimin said and about to prepare, 

"Sir.. I already prepared that. You can give that to Mr.Jeon"

"Oh ok Thanx. Jimin take that milkshake and about to go  "Whose milkshake is that for? " Jimin asked pointing at another cup of milkshake.

"It's for Mr.Kim master. He also drink strawberry milkshake only" Maid said politely.

"Oh ok.. Then why are don't give this to that Kim? Go" Jimin said.

"No sir. Master don't allow anyone inside his room. He is the one who came down stairs for food" Maid said .

Jimin nodded his head and going to his bedroom where jungkook is getting ready for the office.

Taehyung doesn't come out from his room yet.

Jimin entered into the room and see jungkook is struggling with his tie. He placed the milkshake on the table and gonna help Jungkook with tie.

While doing jungkook just stare at Jimin deeply. But our mochi doesn't know this and only concentrated in the Tie.

"Finish" He said and looking at jungkook who is already looking at him. Jimin blushed and jungkook smirked.

"Don't smirk you idiot bunny. Go go. You are late. Go" Jimin said while dragging jungkook out of the room who is continuesly whining while said am don't want to go.

Taehyung sitting in the living room couch checking his mobile. He teared his gaze in the direction of noise. There is coming JK and Jimin while smiling ear to ear. He can't able to see their close proximity. Anger build into him but he is controlled his anger and simply checking his mobile.

After sometime, the maid called them for breakfast. Three of them settled in the dining table chairs like Jimin and JK sit beside each other while Tae sit opposite to them. JK feeds Jimin food. Jimin blushed at the action and he also offers spoonful of food to JK. Tae is fuming after seeing this. JK smirked at Tae and eat the food that jimin offered to him while smirking at Tae.

Taehyung don't take a single bite from his plate. He is just playing with the forks. At the time, maid served Juice for all of them.

Tae- What is this? (Cold voice)
Maid- Master.. Strawberry juice.
Tae- Don't you know.. I hate strawberries. (Cold voice)
Maid- Am so-sorry master. I am rea( cut by Tae)

Tae slams the table while getting up and
"I don't want anything" after said this he left from there.

Jimin watched this while mouth agape.

Jungkook- Idiot. He always like this, whatever I likes he hate that.

Jimin- haan? (🙄)

Jungkook- Yeah baby.. He is a Stupid u know.

After sometimes jungkook ready to go to office. Taehyung is in the living Hall checking phone (arggg... He and his phone 🤦‍♀️) Jungkook left from there after kissing Jimin's forehead.

(Jungkook doesn't allow jimin to work after marriage because he don't wanna stress his love)

Jimin seeing taehyung sitting in couch and looking through the phone. 'Always on that stupid phone' he thought and rolled his eyes annoyedly.

(A/n- my mom always said this) 

Jimin left from there while glaring at Taehyung.

Meanwhile Taehyung also felt jimin's glaring but he don't do anything. He is silently looking at the Mobile screen , Where is Jungkook's picture is there. He stared at the pic and felt a pit in his stomach and heavyness in his chest. 💔

.
.
.
Hope you like it.

Comment about your feelings.

Sarangae💜.

Is this story is really good?

Are you liking my story?