Chapter 2

Jeon Corps is a biggest Company in the Korea. Mr.Jeon build this company and Jungkook make that company no.1. Jungkook is married to Taehyung but he is not interested in marriage life. He hates Taehyung. Taehyung always made him angry & hurt. In every situation Tae made him angry.

Taehyung is always behave rude & cold to others. He don't smile once. Jungkook's friends Jin & Hobi also don't like him & scared for him.People who was seeing Taehyung called him devil. Tae always doubts Jungkook.
But He always hates Jungkook?? Am not sure... But I think he hates JK by his attitude towards him. He is also a CEO. He makes his own empire and achieved this all my himself. He is also One of the Top most CEO in Korea.

JK & Tae married for 3 months now. They don't live like any normal couple. Always hating each other.. They have completely opposite choices. After marriage Tae is working from Home. Namjoon is the one who take care of the company.

....At Jimin....

Jimin is a college student who is currently waiting for his result. Today is his university results. He is praying to God. After sometimes results are arrived. He is nervously checking his results and his eyes got widen & Pop music playing inside his head because he is the university topper. He is really happy bcoz he will be able to get a better job with his certificates.

After finishing his graduation jimin want to find a job. He can search through the internet while coffee mug in his hands and sipping it slowly then focusing on his computer screen. After few hours of searching he applies the some jobs for the Famous companies. He will Fill up the forms and mail it to the responsible companies. After finishing his work for find a job he feel tired and his eyes droop and he slept while sitting in the chair and his head in the desk.

....At morning....

Jimin getting ready for the interview in the one and only JEON CORPS. The interview starts at 10 am and it's only 8 am. He has some more hours to get ready. He makes simple breakfast with eggs and Pancakes. He ate his breakfast and went to his room for dressed up. He is dressed up in the white button up shirt paired with black pants and a sling bag swing around his right shoulder.

                      (Like this 👆)

                      (Like this 👆)

He books a cab went to the company for interview. He payed the cab and see his front view where is the Huge building of the Jeon Corps is standing Proudly. His breath hitched at this view.

"It's looking really huge" He thoughts.

He enters into the company ask the receptionist abt the interview. She clicked keyboard and ask him to wait. He bid a gud bye to her and sit the one of the chairs where the many applicants are waiting for the interview. It's the interview for the Personal Assistant of CEO.

He looked at everyone . All of them are looked Beautiful & kindly rich. He looked at himself and slightly get nervous abt his look. He waits for his turn and The receptionist called his name for the interview.

"Mr.Park Jimin. You can go inside" The receptionist said to him.

He stands from his seat and made his way towards the room. He inhale a large amount of air and exhaled heavily before knocking on the door. He hears a faint "come in" From inside and he enters into the room. There he see the man sitting the table chair and sign him to Take the seat that opposite of him. Jimin sat in the chair after giving his certificates.

Jimin nervously fidgetting with his fingers while looking at the male who can read his certificates. The man with sunshine smile he thinks smiled after seeing his certificates.

"College topper ah?? " That man asked.
"Yes sir" Jimin said.
"Ok shall we start the interview" Jimin nodded and then the interview starts.
Jimin answer all of the questions asking by that man loyally & genuinely.

"Ok you can go now Mr. Park" The man said.
"S.. Si.. Sir?? Job?? " Jimin asked with nervous.
"I said u can Go Mr.Park" He again said.

Jimin face went upset and he slowly made his way to the door. Before twist the knob he hears the man's voice

"Haan.Mr.Park. don't forget to get ur appointment order from the reception area"  Jimin's eyes went wide and turned to that man's side. The man smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Jimin is way more than happy. He got a job from one of the No. 1 company in Korea.

"Thank you sir" Jimin said.
"It's ok Jimin. Don't be formal. Just call me Hoseok or Hobi " Hobi said.
"Thank you Hobi " Jimin smiled.
"And be here sharp at 8 am or else Your boss will fire you on your first day" Hobi said and wink at him playfully leaves the shocked Jimin behind.

"Getting fired on my first day. No no no.. I can't let that happens" Jimin shouts into her mind.
___________________________________________

Hey guys. Hope u like it. Pls support my story and comment your feelings about this. Sarangae💜