Chapter 5

+Entering Apollos Bar+

Okay, so Apollo's Bar is where I go to relax and get some money here and there. I don't have much but I do have some kickass friends. I got a group of friends in there that are not really a good influence you could say, but they were there when no one else was. I hate to pull a Lilo and stitch moment here but I would never leave them Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind, even if they are imbeciles. My friends are Reid, Joey, Olivia , and Blaze.

Reid is the man whore of the group and the jock, to be honest we don't even know why he ended up in our crew of misfits he definitely didn't look like he belonged with us, but we wouldn't have it any other way .
Joey is the cute little emo.
Olivia is the hacker and forger.
Blaze is our criminal, our jack of all trades, anything illegal he has done it or he is doing it.

Where do I come in you ask? Well I'm the one they pity because I have no family. But hey whatever right at least I'm a great lier.

Wow I must look like a freak just staring into space with my drink in my hand.

"Hey" with that I turn around and face Blaze. Him and I are closer in the group
"What's up blaze"
"Nuttin much "
"What's up with your thinking face? Don't you know that scares people?"
"Why won't you shut the hell up" I bump his shoulder lightly and give him a shit eating grin
" where've you been we  haven't seen you around much" 

" I don't even know man, here and there, rent raised again"

"you know if i had an extra couch or room you'd be there in a heartbeat" 

"yea, thanks, but you know nothings going to be that easy for me, someone up there has it out for me so I just gotta roll with the punches for now and survive"

" well speaking of surviving get your ass home Casp, you got school"

"Why don't you take your own advice "

"Cuz I'm already a goner"
"Night Blaze "
"Night Casp"

With that I take my leave. Poo. I have detention tomorrow. But tomorrow is late start, so at least theres one thing positive.

•~•
SOMEONE WANTED ME TO UPDATE AND WAS SO HAPPY I LUV COMMENTS YOU ARE MY FAVORITE YOU WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING
~Diane