Chapter 11

Apparently I have slept my day away because last thing I remember I was thinking of making money and Drew and getting home last night from detention, and now it's three pm. I ddnt miss anything tho, so at least theres that, since it's Saturday, it's Saturday Ring Night which everyone knows is the underground official fight night.

Now I know I'm not the tallest or biggest person in the world but that doesn't mean I can't fight a bitch. Since I look so weak if I wear baggy clothes it's used for my advantage they always underestimate me. Now, I'm not going to be like I'm the baddest bitch out there, I'm gunna be honest there's been a couple nights I go home empty handed with a bruised ass face.

But I guess I can't always take home rent, when those nights comes it just means I need to hit the old bars, and hustle some extra cash with the 40 year old men that think with all of their "life experience" no kid can ever beat them in pool. It's not really hard but just more annoying.
As I finished getting ready with a black hoodie sweater type thing with the sleeves cut off and black shorts I noticed it being five, damn I'm slow as hell. I only had 2 more hours left before the matches begun.

(2 hours of me doing nothing passed)

After two hours passed I noticed it was time for my departure. The ring is held down in some old abandoned boxing gym.

As I walked down to the ring since I don't have a car I had a feeling that someone was watching me but I didn't want to make it known, because I knew in all the movies once the killer suspects you, they ditch the original plan and just off you. And I didn't want to run out of time yet. Besides I live paranoid so there's probably no one. 

So I kept walking and whatever or whoever kept watching, once I was close to the ring the feeling of being watched just left. I finally felt like I could breathe. As I entered the gym you could barely get to the locker room it was filled wall to wall with old men in the older years looking for a thrill, teenagers acting out, starting their rebellion faze, the ones that need to have their blood thirst met, the broken, and the ones only doing it for the money- aka me.

As I shove my way through the crowd and enter the locker room after talking to Buz
who's Buz you might ask?
Well I'll tell you Buz is Gods gift to me he is like the father I never had.....SIKE he's actually Satan. na I'm joking he's pretty chill he's like those bodyguards they rarely speak the most I hear him talk at once is when he is checking people into the match and letting them in the locker room.
I mostly keep to myself, everyone pretty much does. So after I lock up my stuff I make my way out back to Buz to see my line up I know it has to be soon, these fights start once nightfall hits, nightfall wasn't too long ago so my fight shouldn't be that far, I don't think.
" what up, Buzzzzzzzz"
And all he gives me is a nod of acknowledgment
"When am I up"
With his deep voice he answers
"Fighter name"
Me being the bitch I am answers "c'mon Buz you know me"
"Fighter's Name"
"Ghost"
"Your in the next fight up against Brawn"
Right when he said that I knew I was going to die, I only weigh 158 this giant is like 230 something and six foot five and is all muscle. At least i'll get a small amount of money if i lose, depending on how many people bet against me. 

GUYS I UPDATED YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY