Just a Kit-Kat

Casper pov

Why did I have to sleep during first break, my stomach is killing me. Though I only had about 20 minutes till lunch, i'm still practically dying. So in my miserable state I took a look around the room, and with the little luck I had the the girl in front of me  had a kit-kat just hanging out of her backpack. It was obviously a sign that I must eat it, if not for me then for the goodness of my health, I mean who am I to deny myself food?

I mean it's not like she will notice the kit-kat missing, and if she does she won't know who took it by than, so in reality either way, I'd be in the clear.

So I quickly made a swipe towards the backpack, with no surprise I got, and I opened it

"Mr. Cole" it was definitely the wrapper the got me caught up.

as I looked up the nasty Ms. Medina was staring at me

"why Ms. Medina what can I do for you this evening" I said with my infamous smirk 

" Did you just take that girls candy"

"Of course not Ms. Medina I would never"

" DETENTION Mr Cole next time try to strive to be an honest man, lying wont take you anywhere far in this life thats good"

"aye aye captain"

With a final look of annoyance from Ms. Medina, so walked her nasty ass back up to the front of the room, and started grumbling about how awful teenagers are.

Men always seem to break her heart every other week, I sometimes feel bad but than she pulls this shit and gives me a detention.

So no remorse for her.

~RING RING RING~

Finally this class is over. Now if only I didn't have detention.

Making my way to room 312 was the most annoying walk in the world. I mean you gotta walk up stairs than go in and out of hallways, it may not sound bad, but the stairs are the killer.

As I entered the room their where four people sitting in the front. Three guys and one girl.

Fantastic- note the sarcasm

I made no eye contact. I just sat down in the back and plugged in my earphones and pulled up a game on my phone. Not even a minute later I could feel someone's eyes burning in the front of my skull.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should I continue?
Please comment make suggestions
-Diane