Prologue

Narrator: In a Beautiful world, a small town called named Royal Woods, a town where the families have fun, spending time with their families, helping eachother, and giving themselves love.... however there's a family who does the opposite and that family was non other than The Loud family, a troubled family who gets into so many problems, fights and more, but one day the worst imaginable thing happened, the family kicked their only 11 year old son name Lincoln Loud out of their house and their reason for that, it was because they believed he was Bad Luck after he was forced to go to his 13 year old sister Lynn Loud Jr. Baseball game, once her game ended she lost her game and she believed he was Bad Luck, that's where everything went horribly wrong for the boy, he was not only kicked out of his house but his belonging were sold out, he was being forced to wear a Squirrel Suit since the family believed it would bring Good Luck for them, but whenever something doesn't go well for the family they take their anger on him, use tools, bare hands or anything worse imaginable, Lincoln Loud has had enough of his suffering and he decided to escape from his house prison and runs away as he could only to spend the night at a park, but then he didn't realized that his whole life will changed for the best.