Hello Lovely Fans of All Your Fates

Hey guys, I've been seeing a lot of comments and questions on the fate of All Your Fates, and I'd like to take the time to answer them.

IS ALL YOUR FATES BECOMING A TV SHOW?:

All Your Fates was written intended to be a prequel novel for a TV show we had developed called The Karada. We were three crazy kids with dreams living in three separate countries (LA/SWEDEN/TORONTO), and initially we got interest from networks... but....

Since then our careers have gone in crazy different directions. Jim is in LA writing like mad for TV. Tom, who lives in Sweden, got married, had a kid, and was a part of Nike's Your Year campaign. For myself, I've been producing a lot, got divorced, and have been taking some time off to recoup after a major hardcore three years of crazy work and deal with an ongoing illness (which I'm in therapy for the next 8 weeks — yay!).

Also Orphan Black came out the same time we were pitching The Karada (but after we had launched All Your Fates) and the similarities were too strong.

A TV show is not out of the question, but it's been nigh impossible to coordinate our schedules to move forward on that front at the time being.

SO DOES THIS MEAN THIS IS THE END OF ALL YOUR FATES? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? HOW WILL I KNOW!?

So originally I had a note here trying to see if I could get enough support from fans to do a Patreon campaign so that I could afford time to work on releasing new chapters each month. That was a year ago and I was in a different place.

Right now I'm just revisiting All Your Fates as it's been a long time since I read the story myself, lol. And have decided to edit and make minor updates, make sure the story is as satisfying and complete as a novel while still leaving important threads unanswered. MADDENING I KNOW!

I'm also going to be publishing some bonus art and things that we never intended to share here, just for funsies.

Anyways, thanks for all your support.

LOVE

Carrie