two

Victoria Mars POV

Victoria Mars POV

i was awakened by the screaming of tommy in the apartment. "NIKKI! NIKKI HELP! WHERES VI- oh." he said, coming into the room that me and nikki had shared.

"OH! OH MY GOD YOU TWO DIDNT-" "no, we didnt." nikki replied blankly, getting up from the bed as i held my forehead and groaned.

"stop fucking yelling, my head hurts." i said, rolling back over on the bed and covering myself in the duvet covers.

i was awoken again by the sound of the bedroom door being banged on. i groaned, managing to yell "what". the door opened and in came a blonde haired boy, mick, tommy, and nikki.

"whose the chick?" i asked, pointing at the blonde one. "hey actually im-" "i know, i was just joking around."

vince rolled his eyes as i looked at the boys. "what." i said, sitting upright and stretching. "well, we've found our band but we have one minor issue.." tommy said, itching his head.

"what is it?" i asked impatiently. "we dont have a name." nikki said, i rolled my eyes. "just figure it out without me."

they sighed and nodded before leaving the room, probably going into the main area. i rolled over to my side and stared into the nothingness, tears brimming my eyes.

i missed my dad. the attention that nikki gave me just brought back major deja vu. its as if being ignored for so long, a small hint of attention and care could melt me.

I wiped the tears from my face and sighed, getting up from the comfortable spot in bed. I rummaged through Nikki's closet and grabbed a huge tee shirt and slipped off all my clothes other than my bra and panties.

I put on the brown shirt with a dirt bike pattern on the back, must've been from a race or something. I brushed out my black wavy hair with a hairbrush I found on the dresser. I smiled in the mirror as I actually felt pretty for once, especially with the fact I wasn't showing off my body at all.

I walked out of the room slowly, seeing all the guys other than Tommy, who was burning roaches on the ground with arosal and a lighter, sitting at the table filled with cancer sticks and beer. "morning' sleeping beauty." the blonde boy, Vince, said, causing me to roll my eyes and smile.

I walked over and sat next to mick on the couch as Nikki began to speak. "So here's my theory, okay?" I nodded, listening. "if we want to knock people on their asses, then we've gotta give them a show." he continued, "the punks, they're doing the minimalist thing, so lets take it in the exact opposite direction." Vince held up his beer to that after taking a sip, "im talking a stadium show in the clubs, man. like, costumes and lights and-" Tommy cut him off; "Pyro! Flames and shit!" "Exactly!" "Explosions!" Tommy said again, sending a flame into the air. "Exactly."

"Look, its a fucking war out there, and the only way we win is by showing these kids something they've never seen before." Nikki finally finished his statement, I gave a silent applause to him with a smile. "So what do we call this thing?" Vince asked, "where is it? here." Nikki said, grabbing a notebook.