four

Victoria Mars POV

Victoria Mars POV

the rest of the night was an absolute shitshow. a shitshow filled with whores, alcohol, music, and drugs. a lot of drugs.

having a big cash advance was pretty sick, knowing that these 3 immature assholes could buy better drugs and host bigger parties.

but, the money advance barely did me any good.

because for me, more money meant more weed, fetanyol, and razors. some might think that now im with a upcoming rockband that my life changed for the better.

it didnt.

but now i was sat at a table with vince, tommy, and nikki. we were all snorting coke and talking about how great being big was.

a guy came up to the table, words slurring and his breath smelling like pure alcohol. "can i get a fucking line, man?"

me and the boys looked at eachother as i scoffed, "yeah, right, man. get the fuck out of here." nikki said as mick came over, pushing him out of the way.

"i still cant believe diamond dave from van halen is in our apartment, on our couch, right now!" tommy said excitedly in my ear as i looked over at the dirty blonde snorting coke.

the dude who had been pushed fell onto the couch right next to dave, causing the mirror behind him to fall over and shatter on his head.

"whoa! what the fuck, dude?!" nikki yelled, a groan came from the fallen dude. "chill out asshole its cool." he groaned.

"cool? thats david lee roth. how about you show a little respect or get the fuck out?" nikki yelled in the guys face, pointing to the door.

"make me, motherfucker." the guy in the grey shirt said, pushing nikki.

then, per usual, a fight brokeout but then the dude got dragged out by some tough guys and he party was back up again.

"whats everybody lookin at?" david said when everyones attention turned towards him, causing the room to abrupt with laughter.

throughout the party, me and tommy had been all over eachother. scooting closer to eachother everytime we got more drunk.

suddenly, i was back onto the metal chair by myself when tommy got pulled away by some blonde whore.

tears swelled my eyes as all the cute and naughty sayings he whispered in my ears slipped down the drain.

i got up, storming to nikkis bathroom and grabbing my makeup bag from the cabinet underneath and rushing out of the condo into the dark moonlight.

tears fell from my eyes as i got into my uncles orange car and drove to the nearest gas station. once i arrived, i parked the small car as all my tears flooded from my blue eyes.