𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘈𝘊𝘒

Wes, Amber, Mindy, and Randy sit outside Woodsboro High School on one of the benches. Wes gets off the phone with Sam Carpenter. 

"That was Sam." Wes announces. 

"She's coming?" Amber questions. 

"Yeah." Wes puts his cell phone away. 

Mindy glances at them before sympathetic looking over at her anxious sister and grabbing her hand tightly. Randy squeezes back, trying to calm her nerves. 

"Watch everything get worse." Amber tells them. 

Wes rolls his eyes right before Chad and Liv approach them. 

"Look, all I'm saying is, with everything going on right now, I think it's time we take our relationship to the next, most intimate level." Chad says as they sit down. 

Randy frowns slightly. 

"He wants me to accept his Find My Fam request." Liv explains to the younger girl, smiling softly. 

"It's the smartest option with a would-be killer on the loose. You know exactly where I am and I know exactly where you are." Chad tries to convince his girlfriend. 

"Aw, you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend." Liv tilts her head, speaking with a mock-sweet tone. 

"And you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend." Chad points out. 

Amber fake gags before laughing slightly. "Is this because you two aren't having sex yet?" She questions. 

Chad points at her. "You actually bring up a very good point. Not that I want to sound like a stereotypical jock trying to get into his girlfriend's pants." 

"Great!" Liv interrupts him, leaning closer to him. 

"Don't do it, Liv. There's a psycho out there. You make yourself harder to find. Delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable GPS." Wes speaks. 

"Oh, yes, thank you very much, Edward Snowden." Chad fires back. 

Wes gives him a sarcastic smile. 

"Actually, your mother just interrogated me about Tara's attempted murder, which was very funny." Chad tells Wes. 

"I'm sure she's asking everybody. I mean, Ghostface is back." Wes states. 

"The press still isn't saying Ghostface." Mindy points out. 

"My mom doesn't want to cause a panic." Wes states. 

"It'll get out by the second or third killing." Mindy informs them, her gaze softening once she sees Randy looking down. 

Amber notices Randy's look too. "Jesus, Mindy, there wasn't a first killing. Tara's alive." 

Mindy hums. "That means she could still die." 

"What the fuck?" Amber questions. 

"Or the killer could come back for her." Mindy states. 

"Fuck! Mindy, come on." Chad tells her. 

Mindy sees Randy's saddened face as the younger Meeks-Martin girl looks down and sends her a guilty smile. "I'm sorry, Rand. Tara's going to make it through." 

Randy sends her older sister a small smile. 

"I'm just telling you, arm up, okay? Pepper spray, check, taser, check." Wes speaks. 

"Girlfriend repellent, check." Amber sasses. 

Chad and Liv laugh at Amber's words. 

"Yes. Thank you." Wes comments.