𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘠

"Randy! You made it." Amber cheers softly.

Randy chuckles slightly. "A party? Really, Am?"

Randy, being obvious, doesn't notice how Amber blushes under the nickname. The Freeman girl smiles at her.

"Yeah, it's supposed to be a memorial for Wes, but with alcohol-" Amber explains.

"Wait, what? Wes' dead?" Randy's eyes widen.

Amber's face drops into one of realization. "Oh, Randy...I'm so, so sorry. I thought you knew. Mindy just told me about what happened at the hospital. Are you okay?"

"Physically? Yes. Mentally? No. Emotionally? Double no." Randy chuckles humorlessly, making Amber look sympathetic at the Meeks-Martin girl. 

The Freeman girl begins to gentle stroke the Meeks-Martin girl's arm as the younger girl lets out shakily breaths. "Hey, it's okay. Let's...Let's go to my room just us for a while, okay?" Her tone is soothing and soft. 

Randy swallows nervously, nodding slightly. 

Amber smiles softly, leading Randy towards her bedroom. "It's fine, Randy. Come on, just a few more steps. You can greet Mindy, Chad, Liv and whoever you wanna greet later, okay? Right now we focus on you." 

Once they reach the Freeman girl's bedroom, Amber slowly and carefully helps her sit down on the bed and then sits down beside her carefully. 

"Hey, just breathe for me, okay? You're gonna be fine." Amber soothes softly. Randy swallows and nods slightly, gripping her pants tightly in her fists. 

Amber caresses Randy's hair gently. Randy lays her shoulder on Amber's shoulders and wraps her arms tightly around the raven-haired girl's waist. 

Amber keeps her right hand in Randy's hair but her left hand carefully and gently caresses Randy's back. 

"It's okay. You're okay. Everything's fine." Amber whispers soothing and softly. "You're not gonna die. Okay? I promise you." She strokes Randy's cheek gently. 

"I don't want to lose anyone more. I don't want to lose Sam, Liv, Chad, Mindy, Tara, not even Richie. He's cool. I like him." Randy mumbles into Amber's neck. 

"Shh, shh, shh. It's okay." Amber whispers soothing. 

***

Amber and Randy sit in the bedroom, talking as Amber keeps comforting and soothing the Meeks-Martin girl when they suddenly hear a knock on the front door. 

Amber frowns slightly, wondering who it is and slightly upset someone interrupted her moment with Randy. 

"Come. Let's go see who it is. Then we can go back here." Amber gives her a reassuring smile. Randy purses her lips, nodding slightly as she stands up. 

They walk down the stairs and are both taken by surprise when they open the front door. Randy's eyes widen in shock and relief. But Amber is not as happy about it. 

"T-Tara?" Randy stammers out.  

"Hi, sweetheart." Tara gives her a soft smile. 

----------------------

A/N: 

I finally managed to get this chapter done. I've had such writing block when it comes to this book. And the Amber and Randy scenes took a lot of time to write. 

So you'll have to be patient with me and this extremely short chapter. Anyways, the action starts in the next chapter. 

I can't believe so many people read this book. I always have this anxious and nervous thoughts that people will hate my books and the comments will be filled of hate. 

Anyways, I'm thinking of another Scream fanfic after this. Another girl x girl. I have some options, either Mindy Meeks-Martin x female OC, Amber Freeman x female OC or Sam Carpenter x Quinn Bailey x female OC. Or maybe a Sidney Prescott fanfic? I really love her.