𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘙𝘈𝘛 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘠

Randy pours herself another glass of beer. She knows neither Sam nor Tara will be happy when they find out she went to the party after she said she wouldn't but she just wants to forget for one night. 

Plus, Mindy, Chad, Ethan, and Anika are all here. Her siblings, much like Tara, have gone even more overprotective since what happened in Woodsboro. 

Randy goes to get beer and suddenly one of Chad and Ethan's neighbors, Frankie, approaches her with a smirk. The brunette feels uneasy immediately but covers it up with a small forced smile. 

"Frankie. What's up?" Randy questions, trying to hide her nervosity. She knows he's known for spiking drinks and forcing himself onto girls. Even if she was straight, she would still stay the hell away from him. Chad has warned her about him and his buddies. They're all assholes who force themselves onto girls, not caring if the girls want it or not. 

"I-" Randy begins. 

Suddenly Chad comes and punches Frankie to the ground. The two boys soon begin to fight. Randy's eyes widen in shock. She knows Chad used to get into fights all the time back in Woodsboro, but this feels different. 

Suddenly Tara appears, making Randy know she's in trouble. Tara takes an electric shocker and shocks Frankie's balls. 

Frankie collapses onto the floor, groaning. "What the fuck, you crazy bitch..." 

"Don't touch my girl." Tara glares darkly. 

Randy stares wide-eyed at Tara. Her girlfriend has never been the one to be possessive or aggressive. Amber and Richie changed her. When Tara grabs Randy's hand and pulls her out of the house, Randy doesn't hesitate to follow with. 

As soon as they get inside the backseat, Tara hugs Randy tightly. Meanwhile, Sam starts the car and begins to drive home. Mindy, Chad, Ethan, and Anika decided to stay at the party. 

***

"Sam, we're going to our room. Thank you for driving us." Tara speaks shortly before dragging Randy into their bedroom. 

Sam nods slightly. 

Tara closes the bedroom door behind her. After Randy sits down on the bed, Tara stands in front of her with narrowed eyes and crossed arms. 

"You lied to me." Tara accuses. 

"I know, Tara, but it was my choice. I needed this. I needed to forget. Last year, Amber joined Richie because she was obsessed with me. She attacked you because she wanted you out of the picture. Even when I'm just on the toilet alone, I'm afraid Ghostface will appear." Randy rambles, getting all her paranoia, fear, and frustration out of her system. It feels good to finally tell someone how she feels. She's just held it inside for months. 

Tara's eyes soften slightly. "Cara Mia, no one will ever hurt you again. You do not need to worry. I will look after you. I promise. This time, I will attack the killer instead of the killer attacking me. If a killer would make its appearance in New York." 

Randy bites her bottom lip anxiously, nodding slowly. 

"But, please, my final sweetheart, do not beg the killer to not force you to kill him or her, like you did last time." Tara speaks in amusement. She smiles when she hears her girlfriend chucking softly. "There it is. That beautiful sound." 

Tara caresses Randy's hair gently, sitting down on the bed next to her. She then places her hands firmly on Randy's waist before lifting her up and placing the Meeks-Martin girl on her own lap. The Carpenter girl tightens her grip on Randy's waist. Tara brings up her right hand to caress Randy's face gently before stroking her hair with a gentle and slow movement. Tara leans up and presses a harsh and possessive kiss against Randy's sensitive lips. Tara's lips tug up slightly when she hears the low whimper coming from Randy. The Meeks-Martin girl wraps her arms around Tara's neck. She kisses back slowly.