~Confronting Milim~

It has been 2 month since the last time Rimuru met Milim face to face.After he yell at Milim and said that he won't allow her to show up until she done reflecting on her mistake(Veldora already apologized 1 month ago).After that incident,there are no more problems,no destroyed building,no civilian got hurt.It has been very peaceful for Rimuru.But the absence of Milim coming to his office everyday and watch him work made Rimuru felt a little regret that he yell at her.

"..."Rimuru laid back on his chair in his office,he sighed.

"What's wrong Rimuru-san?Something bothering you?"Shizue put down the book she was reading and looked at Rimuru.

"It's just that,I haven't seen Milim anywhere in the last two months,and when I ask Veldora where is she?He said that he haven't seen her anywhere too"Rimuru sighed.

"Have you ask Ciel-san yet?"Shizue said.

"She refused to answer and said I need to apologize to Milim.But I did nothing wrong,maybe I was a bit harsh for yelling at her,but it's because of herself!"Rimuru jolted up from his chair.

"Hmmm...Maybe you were a little too harsh and said something that made her upset.After all,she is still a girl,and girls are more likely to get emotional,I was like that too in the past"Shizue said.

"What am I gonna do now?I don't want to be call an abusive or a terrible friend because I yell at her once T-T"Rimuru slammed his head on his desk and whined.

"Can't you use your power to find her?"Shizue lifted Rimuru head and cupped his face.

"Ciel disabled all of my skills except for Thought Acceleration and Imaginary Space,and please stop squeezing my face please!"Rimuru said while his cheeks are being squeeze by Shizue hands.

"Ah!Sorry!I didn't mean to"Shizue let go of Rimuru face making his head slammed into the desk once more.

"I don't have Pain Nullification either so please don't just drop my head like that"Rimuru rubbed his forehead in pain.

"You don't have any way to at least communicate to her?Thought Communication?Does she has a phone?"Shizue said.

"Nope,none of that"Rimuru said while giving a smile so big that flower aura start to appear.

{Why do my boyfriend have to be so useless yet so cute at this exact moment}Shizue thought while hiding her blushing face. 

"Ahem...F-For now,can you call Ciel-san out so I can talk to her?"Shizue said.

"I'm already here"Ciel suddenly came out of nowhere making Shizue and Rimuru startled.

"O-Oh my g-god,that a-almost gave m-me a heart a-attack"Shizue clenched her chest.

"Please stop sneaking on us please Ciel"Rimuru said but Ciel just give him a hateful look and then look at Shizue.

"What do you want to talk about Shizue?"Ciel said.

"I want to discuss with you about Milim"Shizue said after calming down.

"Then come,this conversation need to be private or else SOMEONE might eavesdrop on us talking"Ciel gave Rimuru another hateful look making him scared and nervous at the same time.Ciel then grab Shizue hand and drag her away before she can even say bye to Rimuru.

{What is wrong with everyone today,first Milim and now Ciel too,why do everyone hate me?}Rimuru covered his head and started to whine.

.

.

.

Shizue POV:
Before I could say bye to Rimuru-san,Ciel grab my wrist and pull me out of Rimuru-san office,which made me hurt a little.After sometime,Ciel let go of my wrist and we walk casually.

"I'm sorry if I accidentally hurt you,I was too angry at Master"Ciel said without looking back.

"You don't have to worry about that Ciel-san"I said.

"Ciel,just call me Ciel"Ciel said.

"Okay Ciel-sa-I mean Ciel,can you tell me where are we going please?"I asked.

"You will know it when you get there"After that conversation,Ciel just stay silent for the rest 10 minutes.Suddenly she stop and infront of a luxurious mansion and gesture me to come inside after she open the door.

"Whoa,who's mansion is this?This design is beautiful"The mansion was gorgeous from the outside but the inside was even more beautiful,I was in awe.

"Thanks for the compliment,this is my personal mansion,I actually design it myself "Ciel said.

"Really?!You're amazing Ciel"After I said that,I noticed Ciel smile abit and her ears and cheeks were a little bit red.Suddenly,she stopped to open a big,luxurious door,inside the room,I saw Milim,Chloe,Alice and Hinata chatting with each other.

"Ah!You're finally here Shizu.Come inside"Chloe grab my hand and pull me into the group.

"I'm glad you made it here Shizu-sensei"Alice said.

"It's nice to meet you here sensei"Hinata said with a smile.

"I didn't know you guys were here too"I was suprised to see everyone there but what caught my attention was that Milim is there too,sitting on the side of a large bed while looking sad with pale skin and seem like she has some lack of sleep too since I can see dark circles under her eyes.(Milim just like me irl :V)

"Oh my god,what happended to you Milim?"I approached her.

"Huh?Who are you?"Milim look at me with her tired eyes.

"Ah sorry,I'm Shizue,Shizue Izawa,but you can call me Shizu,I'm one of Rimuru-san lovers"I introduced myself.

"Wait!So you are the girl that bestie always talk about?If I remember correctly,I saw you hanging out with bestie some time ago"I blushed at what Milim just said.

"I didn't know Rimuru-san always talk about me with you"I said.

"I go to his office alot so he also tell me alot of cool story.Well,we used to do that"Milim let out a sad smile.

"Don't worry Milim,we'll help you so don't be sad"Alice said.

"Thanks guys,but I just need to go apologize to him and he'll forgive me,and can you guys release me please,you guys trapped me here for over a month now"Milim said.

"OVER A MONTH?!"I was suprised to hear that Ciel and my students had kept Milim in this house for over a month.

"It is necessary for the "plan" to succeed "Chloe said.

"What kind of "plan" consists of trapping a girl in a mansion for over a month!"I said.

"You don't have to overreact like that Shizu-sensei.We only want to mess with Rimuru-sensei for a bit"Alice said.

"We're going to toture him,to be more specific"Ciel said while looking at me with her cold eyes.

"You guys crazy or something?Hinata,please tell me you're on my side"I looked over to Hinata.

"Sorry sensei but I'm bored right now so I'm going with them.Plus,he have been getting on my nerves lately"Hinata said.

"You guys are creeping me out.Let's go Milim,I will help you to apologize to Rimuru-san and you guys can play with eachother again"I grab Milim hand and reach for the door but suddenly a hand grab my wrist.

"You are not going anywhere Shizue Izawa"Ciel said while releasing aura which give me and Milim chill.

"It's seem like you don't want to join us Shizu.I guess you will be trap with Milim while we're going to continue with the "plan".Can you take them to the chamber for me Alice?"Chloe said.

"No problem,I'm sorry sensei but thing has to be done so you will have to come with me"Alice then pull out two handcuffs and handcuff me and Milim.She then pull us into a room that look pretty decent.

"Oh I forget to tell you,those handcuffs have magic resistance so that you two can't escape.Goodbye sensei and Milim"Alice said before closing the door.

Total Words:1362 Words