~Reunion~

"S-sensei?"Chloe look at Shizue while her eyes fill with tears.

"Long time no se-AKH!"Before Shizue could finish her sentence,Alice jumped at her.

"Shizu sensei*hick*you're alive,*hick*you came back,we miss you so much"Alice said while bursting out of tears.

"Yes,i'm alive now,I miss you guys too"Shizue said while smilling at Chloe group.

Chloe and the other also burst out of tears and hug Shizue while Shizue was crying out happy tears herself,she was happy to be able to reunite with her students.Seeing this,Rimuru smiled and also join the group hug.After a while,they start to calm down a bit,now they are chatting with eachother in Rimuru office.Shizue sit next to Rimuru while Chloe group sitting on the opposite side.

"So Shizu sensei,can I ask you a question?"Hinata said.

"Sure,ask me anything"Shizue said with a bright smile.

"Well,I want to ask you,how did you came back to life and why were you holding Rimuru hand the whole time?"Hinata said as she glance at Shizue left hand which are intertwining with Rimuru right hand.

"Well,the answer to the first question is that I ask Ciel to revive me"Shizue said

"Wait,sensei,you know about Ciel?"Hinata said.

"Yes I do,and for the reason why am I holding Rimuru-san hand"and then she start to tell them about the reason why she let Rimuru consume her,how she was a ghost and watch Rimuru journey in this world that she used to hated,how she fall inlove with Rimuru after he save her students and fufill her wish before she got consumed while blushing.As Shizue said about the love she has for Rimuru,Chloe and Hinata can be seen looking at Shizue with jealousy.

"So you guys are dating now?"Chloe asked and smile at Shizue,but her eyes weren't smilling at all and she is releasing her aura.

"Yes we are,and we love each other very much"Shizue said,also releasing aura toward Chloe.

{It's starting to become hard to breath in here}Hinata let out a small bead of sweat.

{Women are scary}Kenya,Ryota and Gale thought.

{WHERE THE HELL DID THEY GET ALL THIS AURA FROM!?}Rimuru scream in his thought.

"Shizue and Chloe,the two of you calm down"Ciel said while releasing her aura which can overpowered Shizue and Chloe aura combine.

"I-I'm sorry,I went a little overboard"Shizue said while scratching the back of her head.

"I'm sorry too"Chloe said.

"Good girls"Ciel said with a smug face.

{Why do I have a feeling that Ciel is mocking Shizu sensei and Chloe?}Hinata thought.

"Anyways,what do you guys want to do to celebrate that Shizu came back to life?Do you guys want to eat somewhere or go shopping?"Rimuru said,gathering everyone attention to him.

"Eh?You guys don't have to do tha..."Shizue said but got interrupt by Alice.

"I'm kind of hungry so how about we go to eat something and then we go shopping,we can buy snacks along the way and we can buy some new clothes for Shizu sensei at Shuna workshop "Alice said.

"I agree,I want to see Shizu-san in casual clothes,Shizu-san would look beautiful,I can imagine"Rimuru nodded and then look at Shizue body up and down.

"Rimuru-san,stop staring please.It's embarrassing!"Shizue noticed that Rimuru staring at her and quickly cover her body.

"Huh?!Oh,I'm sorry,I didn't mean to stare at you"Rimuru scratch the back of his head while having a small tint of red on his cheek.

"Master,I suggest you to stop flirting with her"Ciel release a huge amount toward Rimuru making him sweaty and scared at the same time.