~Teachers And Students~

After hugging Shizue for a bit,Rimuru break the hug and wipe his tears.

"That is all I want to say in this meeting,I want to thank everyone for attending this meeting"Rimuru bowed his lightly.

"You don't have to bow your head Rimuru-sama,we understand how it feels to lose someone who is important to you"Everyone nodded at Shuna replied.

Rimuru smiled at them,he was glad to have such wonderful subordinates that can understand him and stay by his side at the very end.

"Thank you guys for understanding,you guys can go now"Rimuru end the meeting and everyone leave Rimuru office.

"Oh and Rigurd,can you do me a favor and tell Chloe,Kenya,Gale,Alice,Ryota and Hinata to come to my office please?"Rimuru asked Rigurd.

"Anything for you Rimuru-sama"Rigurd said before he closed the door

After Rimuru sbubordinates left the room,there was an awkward silence in Rimuru office.

"Soooo...What do you want to do while waiting for our students to come and visit you?"Rimuru asked while looking at Shizue.

"I don't know"Shizue replied while holding Rimuru hand.

{Ciel,can you recommend something for us to do while waiting?}Rimuru asked Ciel in his thought.

[I recommend master to show affection toward the individual Shizue Izawa.For example,master can finish the kiss master was about to gave her before the meeting happened]Ciel said.

{I can't do that,that is to sudden,what if she cry again?}Rimuru complained.

[I'll tell Shizue that master made a figurine of her with removable underwear then]Ciel said.

{WAIT!PLEASE DON'T TELL HER THAT!I'LL DO IT!}Rimuru panicked.

[Heh]Ciel smug.

{Was that a smug!?}Rimuru said.

[It just your imagination]Ciel denied.

{That was definitely a smu...}Before Rimuru can say the whole sentence,Ciel cut the thought communication.

"*Sigh*She always get away with that"Rimuru complained again.

"Who get away with what Rimuru-san?"Shizue asked.

"Oh,it just that I ask Ciel-san what to do and..."Rimuru scratch the back of his head.

"And?"Shizue asked with a curious face.

"She told me that I should kiss you"Rimuru said while blushing abit.

"Heh?...HEH?!"Shizue screamed.

"Your kidding right?"Shizue asked while blushing hard.

"I'm not kidding Shizu-san"Rimuru look into Shizue eyes with determination.

.

.

.

"Fine,you can kiss me,you happy?"After a long pause,Shizue finally give up and give Rimuru permission to kiss her.

"Thank you Shizu-san"Rimuru said while leaning closer to Shizue.

As Rimuru leans toward Shizue,her heart start to beat very fast and her blush start to grow larger until her face was bright red.But she didn't back away or avoid him,she start to lean toward Rimuru aswell.Then their lips start to touch eachother,Rimuru start to take control and bite Shizue lips making her moan slightly and Rimuru start to play with her tongue,Shizue moan start to get louder as Rimuru play with her tongue more.