~Ruminas Arrival and Problems~

"RUMINAS!?"Rimuru shout.

"Geez!Don't shout"Ruminas said while covering her ears.

"Oh!Sorry,but why are you h-"Rimuru suddenly got interrupt by Chloe.

"RUMINAS!?YOUR HERE!"Chloe shout while running toward Ruminas.

"Oh My God!Stop shouting!My ears are sensitive!"
Ruminas said.

"Sorry,sorry.I won't do it again"Chloe said.

"Rumi-chan,how about we talk inside my house?"Rimuru grab Ruminas hand and pull her into his house.

"Shizu-san,can you prepare tea with snack please?We have a guest!"Rimuru asked from the door.

"Ciel-san already told prepared it Rimuru-san!"Shizue replied.

{Who the hell is this girl Rimuru calling "Shizu-san"?}Ruminas thought while walking with Rimuru to the table,she then see Ciel,Chloe and woman she unfamiliar with talking to eachother.

"Please take a seat Rumi-chan.Anyways,what bring you here Rumi-chan.If I remember correctly,you said that you have some work to do and you won't be back for about 2 more weeks"Rimuru pour a cup of tea for Ruminas.

"Well,the work went smoother than I thought it would be and it only took me about 1 and a half week to finish it.I also starting to miss you so I teleport to your office but I didn't see you there so I asked Shuna and she said you're at your house so I came here,but I didn't expect to meet a woman I'm not familiar with"Ruminas said while glaring at Shizue making her flinch a bit.

"Ahaha,I forgot to introduce her,her name is Shizue,Shizue Izawa,she is my new girlfriend and also my destin-"Before Rimuru could finish,Ruminas spit all of the tea she drink all over Rimuru face.

"*cough**cough*Excuse me,your new what?"Ruminas said.

"Can you atleast let me finish?"Rimuru wipe his face with a cloth.

"Sorry,sorry,please continue"Ruminas wipe her mouth.

"Anyways,she is my new girlfriend and also my destined one,she was revive by Ciel yesterday after I consumed her a long time ago"Rimuru finish what he was interrupted.

"Wait,she's the one that story you told me about?"Ruminas said.

"Yes,I thought that you would figure it out by now"Rimuru take a sip from his tea.

After that,the room is fill with an awkward silence,Ruminas is still glaring at Shizue making Shizue feel very uncomfortable.Luckily,Rimuru notice it and hold her hand to keep her calm.Meanwhile,Chloe just enjoying the snacks.After a few minute of awkward silence,a loud noise can be heard outside the front door.

"Rimuru-sama!Please open the door,there is an emergency!"Benimaru voice can be heard outside.

Right after that,Ciel return to Rimuru body,Ruminas with Shizue teleport into the city with Benimaru.

"Oh my god!The land,the building,what happened here?"Shizue gasp from the scene infront of her,multiple skyscrapers got turn into debris by some mysterious force.

"Veldora and Milim did this,didn't they?Are there any civilian that got hurt"Ruminas turn to Benimaru.

"Luckily,we evacuated all the civilians to a safe place.About that,Veldora-sama and Milim-sama were arguing about something and it got turn into a fight"Shion said from behind.

"Why can't they leave me alone?Why are they so stubborn?It's the fourth time this month,I warned them but they don't listen.Why does it only happen to me?"Rimuru is sitting on the ground and being depressed.