BBQ And Pool Party

Everyone was coming over to Nancy and Jonathan's place for a BBQ and a pool party. It was similar to when they went to Eddie's but their place was bigger.

"Mama? Ou'ide?" Steve asks.

"Not yet baby, later on ok?"

"Pwease"

"Steve, no one is going to be out there to watch you, you'll have to wait a bit, go with dada to get dressed please" Nancy redirects him to Jonathan.

"Come buddy" Jonathan takes him to go get dressed, he soon came back down a little later wearing a red sleeveless rocket vest and a pair of grey Mickey Mouse shorts.

"Look at you handsome boy, dada managed to brush your hair" Nancy coos at Steve

"It was still a bit of a task but I thought I'd try and tidy it up a bit from his bed hair" Nancy and Jonathan prep some food whilst they waited for everyone to turn up. Steve just happily entertained himself for a while until he got bored.

"Mama pway" He tugs on Nancy's shirt.

"In a bit baby, promise"

"Mama" his whines were soon stopped by knocking on the door.

"Look, Max and Eddie are here"

"Hi little Stevie" Max coos at him and he giggles.

"Pway?"

"Course buddy" she takes his hand but he leads the way.

"I've brought some food, where'd you want it?" Eddie helps with the food and soon people started arriving. No matter how many times Steve sees everyone, when they all get together, he still runs to either Nancy or Jonathan for a bit of comfort.

"Hi baby" Jonathan picks him up. He uses his free hand to still help carry some food/drinks outside.

"You wanna go play with everyone now?" Jonathan asks him once Steve lifted his head off his shoulder and looked at everyone playing.

"Uh huh"

"Ok, let's go find some shoes" Jonathan finds his blue sandals and places them on his feet before letting Steve go play.