Christmas Day

(A/N: merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate, hope you have a good day)

It was the morning of Christmas and Steve had both Nancy and Jonathan up at 5:30am but they decided to stay in bed for a bit as they hadn't heard anyone else get up.

"Up" Steve whined.

"In a little bit baby, once we hear someone else get up, we'll go down alright?" His trousers and socks had come off at some point during the night, probably from a nappy change so he was just in his shirt and a clean nappy. It got to 6:15am, which to Steve was the most painful 45 minutes of his life.

"Merry Christmas" Joyce whispers as she greeted them in the hallway. They could hear Mike and Holly get Karen and Ted up. Once everyone was soon up, they all headed downstairs.

"Anta tame" they check the cookies and milk before entering the living room. Steve clung onto Nancy as everyone gasped and looked around.

"Up mama" Steve mumbles.

"Up? I'm holding you honey, what's wrong?" She looks at him, slightly concerned.

"Up'tairs" he starts to cry. Jonathan follows them up and back into Nancy's room where she sets Steve down on the bed.

"Thank you" Steve sobs.

"What for?"

"I can't remember the last time I got any presents from anyone or the last time I had a proper Christmas or birthday, please tell your families that I appreciate everything they're doing for me" Steve cries. Nancy and Jonathan's hearts just shatter.

"Of course, come 'ere" Nancy holds him whilst he cries until he regressed back.

"Wanna go open some presents now bud?" Jonathan wiped his tears away.

"Uh huh"

"Ok, let's get these joggers and socks on so you're not so cold" they put him into a pair of navy Christmas joggers and a pair of grey penguin socks.

"Ok, let's go open some presents" they head back down and carried on as usual, they'd let the parents know later on what went down

"Dada? Elp pwease?" Steve mumbles. Jonathan and Nancy help him with a few of his presents, even Mike offered to help him a couple of times. He got a few Thomas and Friends things as well as George Pig but he also got some more toys and clothes.