Moving Out

This morning Steve woke up 'little little', which was going to make things a little bit hard because Jonathan and Nancy were moving into their own place so the three of them would live together.

"Maybe we should call Robin?" Jonathan says. It was a bit of a struggle to pack some things whilst trying to look after a little one. They each were going to leave some clothes behind so they didn't need to bring much when they came back home.

"Yeah, I think it might be best" Nancy says as she tried to wrangle Steve into some clothes. He was already wearing a short sleeve blue bodysuit, she was trying to put him in a blue knitted bear set and a pair of blue and white stripe socks.

"All done" she says

"All done" she says. He crawls off and Nancy starts to help Jonathan pack a few things whilst also keeping an eye on Steve. Robin soon turned up and Steve was supporting himself standing on the edge of the sofa and looked over. They had never seen Steve crawl so fast. He immediately got down and crawled right over to Robin, almost tripping over his arm a couple of times before being picked up by her.

"Hi buddy" she coos at him.

"Thank you for doing this" Nancy tells her.

"Yeah, no problem I love looking after this little guy" Robin takes him to go play and soon Eddie showed up.

"What's he doing here?" Nancy asks.

"I thought we could use another extra pair of hands"

"Ok" they were soon packed up and loaded in the car before heading off to their new house. They weren't too far from everyone as they didn't want to go too far away and wanted to still be near by. Robin and Eddie also came with so they could help out.