𝓛𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮

{Y/N}

"You must be L/N Y/N right?"

'Wow, she's so pretty,' I though as I admire the woman in front of me. Her red like hair is done in a braid with bangs and her face is so eloquent. I could stare at her forever.

"Yes Ma'am," I reply with my back straight trying to look confident. In the inside I am anything but, my face is warm and the beautiful woman looking at me is almost too much for me.

"Wonderful, I'm Makima, you'll be under my unit. I see in your resume that your good in combat, I'm happy to see that a beautiful woman such as yourself carries herself so well."

'She thinks I'm beautiful?!' I feel my face burn and I'm losing to my vocal cords as I feel myself slightly squeal at such a compliment.

"Im sorry to say but we're unfortunately running low on uniforms, the only thing I can provide you at the moment is a size small shirt and a black skirt, I hope this isn't an inconvenience."

"Of course not, Ms Makima," I replied while waving my hand to reassure her. I look down at the shirt I'm wearing now, 'usually I would wear a large but if this is the only thing they have..'

"Wonderful," she smiles as she gets the uniform in question, 'her smile is so gorgeous!'

As she hands me the uniform I finally see the skirt and shirt in question and dread falls over me. Can I even work in these? But Miss Makima went out of her way to give me something instead of nothing...

"I expect a uniform in your measurements to arrive in two weeks, please feel free to change in the restroom," she says while going back to sitting down at her desk.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

'Oh dear,' I thought to myself and I see how I look in the mirror. The white button up fails to close around my chest leaving a boob window, the tie isn't helping either, and the skirt is a little too small for my comfort. But it's good enough to move in.

"I'll freeze in this outfit," I whine quietly.

It's just for two weeks, how bad can that be? In no time I'll have a proper uniform.

When I return to Miss Makimas office another woman is standing there, her hair is dark and an eye patch is covering her right eye. Her other eye makes up for it as it's a pretty ocean blue.

"Ah, welcome back L/N," Miss Makima pipes up and now 3 eyes are on me.

"This is Himeno, she'll be watching over you for a while."

I bow towards Himeno respectfully, "thank you for taking care of me."

"Aren't you the cutest thing!"

Before I can think, I trip over after Himeno slaps my back, 'ouch.'

"Come on cutie, we have patrol!"
"Huh? Patrol?"

Next thing I know my hand is being dragged by the taller woman (assuming she's 5'9).

The last thing I see is Miss Makima waving goodbye with a closed eye smile.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

'Miss Himeno, is so cool,' I thought as we walk the streets with me behind her.

"Let's stop here," she says and she leads me to a bench, I shakingly sit down as being close to Himeno has me flustered.

Himeno spoke as she took out a cigarette, "so, what made such a cutie like you join Devil hunting?"