𝓛𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓵 𝓼𝓲𝔁

{Y/N}

I can hear the screams of the Devil and Denji, and at some point their screams began to blur. I just hold on to Aki's arm.

I'm starting to think Denji might be criminally insane after hearing all his laughing down there, but I guess that's what makes him perfect for the job.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"Y/N, are you still alive?" I hear Himeno ask as she finally gets up from her spot. I've been laying on one of the hotel beds with Aki sitting next to me.

"How long has it been?" Aki asks.

"About three days since she got stabbed, I think?" Himeno replies and I can tell she's exhausted. I almost feel bad for resting while she's been keeping watch.

"Let's all go out for drinks." Himeno says as she gets in bed with me, I smile at her tiredly and feel myself daze off as she cuddles me.

"Since it's over...I'm gonna sleep a bit," she adds.

Aki soon joins after and cuddles my right side. It's nothing new, all three of us have had sleepovers in this exact position, so it's comforting to say the least.

Quickly, we all fall asleep.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

The doors slide open and sunlight finally touches my face. I lean on Himeno for support and I can't tell if it's because I'm still tired or the stab wound.

Denji walks out first, "We're out. Got a piece of the Gun Devil's flesh, the sky is clear...And I'm feeling good. Like I just took a huge shit."

Denji admires the gun piece before him, "feels like I'm floating."

That was the last thing he said before passing out but I quickly move to catch him. I have instant regret though as I am reminded of my wound and I squeak in pain.

"It's ok, Y/N, I got him," Himeno speaks gently and takes Denji off my arms.

Just then Aki appears behind me, "you shouldn't have done that, what if your wound opened up?" I can tell he's too tired to actually be stern so his words hold no structure.

"Come on," he says before picking me up bridal style.

"We'll take Y/N and Denji to a hospital," I hear Himeno tell the others. And that's the last thing I hear before passing out once more.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Yet again I'm met with the plain white ceiling I'm all too familiar with. Except the room isn't empty as always. I look to my right to see Himeno by my side resting her head on the bed.

She looks too peaceful to wake up. Her hair is so pretty, and her skin is so clear. How does Himeno not have a boyfriend?

It's now I see her start to stir and her beautiful eye makes contact with mine.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," she says with a raspy voice and my face turns red.

"How long have I been out?" I ask her while sitting up slowly.

"About two days," she replies while stretching her arms.

"I'm glad I woke up with you by my side," I smiled at her and her cheeks turned pink.

"Yeah well, Aki would've been here too but Makima called," her tone soured at the mention of Makima. I Never understood Himenos dislike towards Makima really but I would rather not talk to her about it.