Jackson Porter [Private Rp]

Also known as 'Jack' and 'Jacky'

age- 17 1/2

species- Alpha Werewolf

looks - (same as Danny Porter in previous chapter) Short dark hair, glowing green eyes, tall, tan, broad build.

werewolf looks - Light brown with a dark brown streak going through his sides.

Personality- Jackson is very different from his twin Danny. Jackson is hard headed, and can be very cold at times. Regularly he is usually happy and distant if that makes any sense. He distances himself from people when he is hurt, thinks he is going to get hurt, or so he doesn't hurt someone. He is meant to become alpha when he turns eighteen. Jackson is the complete opposite of his brother. he doesn't say what he thinks, he says what is expected of him, like a little toy soldier. He is loved and liked by many, but loves and likes few. even though he is meant to be alpha one day he could care less around his rank in the pack. He just wants to be free to do as he pleases without an consequences.

Background- when his mother was murdered when he was 7 he was very much affected by it. His perspective on life changed completely. His twin brother absolutely hates him, and is always trying to compete with Jackson, and sometimes, Jackson wanting to be a dick, does things to put his twin in his place.